Ladies, we all know the deal when it comes to make up removal.
Sometimes, after a long day, the last thing we want to do is put chemicals on our skin and scrub our make-up off. Coconut oil to the rescue! Using coconut oil as a natural make-up remover is a great option. Making these incredibly simple make-up remover pads will make your end-of-the-day routine a breeze! We used lavender Castile Soap, but if you use unscented soap, you can also customize your make-up removal pads with a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
What You’ll Need
- Place cotton pads in your glass jar.
- In a small bowl, mix the fractional coconut oil and castile soap (and essential oil) together.
- Pour the mixture over the cotton pads.
- Press down on the pads so the soap and coconut oil can evenly absorb into them.
- Pour distilled water over pads, just enough wet the pads.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake (this helps to evenly distribute the liquid over the pads).
How did yours turn out? Let us know in the comments!