5-star reviews! Highly rated beauty device!
The Red Light Therapy
device has 16x more watts than competitors, 2x wavelengths, and longer-lasting materials. it's effective to help with joint pain relief, reduce inflammation, boost collagen production, improve skin complexion, muscle strain recovery, enhanced athletic performance, better sleep quality, accelerating tissue healing and much more.
✅ SAVE TIME & MONEY - Save time with treatments with 16x the Watts as most competitors. And on a watt by watt basis, get a lower costing treatment. Built to last with metal casing over competitors’ plastic. And designed for complete treatments with 880nm and 660nm wavelengths.
✅ SAFE, NATURAL, COMFORTABLE, AND SIMPLE TO USE -
Our light therapy
full body device uses the latest in light technology and quality materials making it safe, natural, and easy to use. Your skin absorbs the light energy, which provides an assortment of benefits depending on the wavelength that is used. Use for a maximum of 2 to 15 min per day until results are felt, from a distance of 1-2 meters. It is recommended to keep your eyes closed and to the included goggles.
✅ HOW IT WORKS - The LED Light Therapy Device emits special wavelengths that stimulate the mitochondria in cells to produce ATP, which is essential to build collagen. Once the light is absorbed by the skin, it produces light energy which is then converted to cell energy to grow fiber cells, tissue & collagen. It increases skin elasticity and helps to naturally rejuvenate.
✅ 100% GUARANTEE - 5 Year Limited Warranty (full refund or replacement within 5 years unless product is damaged by customer). This exceeds most competitor's warranties by 2 years or more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does a manual come with this product? Also, with both switches, can they be activated at the same time? If so, will all lights be on?
Absolutely, both switches can be turned on at once and this provides maximum benefits from the light therapy. Regarding the manual, we include a printed manual in addition to sending a PDF manual (so you have the benefit of both as well as you now receive 2 door hanging hooks and goggles.
How many watts? What is the light angle?
Each bulb is 3 watts. There are 200 bulbs, so total of 600 watts. The light angle is 60 degrees. Any other questions, please let us know and best energies
Does it help get rid of fat in body?
There are numerous studies that have demonstrated this. I'll list a summary and the sources below. Our recommendation is to use it in conjunction with an overall wellness and exercise plan for the optimum results. Studies have shown that red light therapy affects adipocytes, cells that store fat, causing the lipids to be released. Another study showed that red light helped control appetite by contributing to the regulation of hunger hormones. Another study showed (2011) that red light therapy with exercise was more effective than exercise alone in reducing signs of cellulite. Another study in the Journal Of Obesity in 2011 showed that red light therapy had a statistically improved result over a control group in reducing waistline reduction. Another study in 2013 showed that 635 nm light contributed to a 2.99 inches loss in hips, thighs, and waist.
- Peterson P.S., Lei X, Wolf RM. CTRP7 deletion attenuates obesity-linked glucose intolerance, adipose tissue inflammation, and hepatic stress. American Journal of Physiology. Feb 2017;10:1152.
- Figueiro MG, Plitnick B, and Rea MS. Light Modulates Leptin and Ghrelin in Sleep-Restricted Adults. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2012.
- Paolillo FR, Borghi-Silva A, et al. New treatment of cellulite with infrared-LED illumination applied during high-intensity treadmill training. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2011 Aug;13(4):166-71.
- Caruso-Davis MK, Guillot TS, Podichetty VK, Mashtalir N, Dhurandhar NV, Dubuisson O, Yu Y. Efficacy of low-level laser therapy for body contouring and spot fat reduction. Obes Surg. 2011. Jun;21(6):722-9.
- Jackson RF, Dedo DD, Roche GC, et al. Low-level laser therapy as a non-invasive approach for body contouring: a randomized, controlled study. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. Dec 2009;41(10):99-809.
- McRae E and Boris J. Independent evaluation of low-level laser therapy at 635 nm for non-invasive body contouring of the waist, hips, and thighs. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. Jan 2013;45(1):1-7.