Now includes FREE gifts for a limited time!
Science experiments require a lot of planning. Let the scientific FUN come to you with a year subscription to the award-winning Young Scientist Club! This subscription ships monthly, includes 36 topics, and is currently 41% OFF! FREE US SHIPPING! Learn about the human body, acid and bases, weather, solids, liquids and gases, space and more! Great for 8 to 12 year-olds, 2nd to 6th grades.
Free Gift Special - Order now and receive THREE free gifts!
Join The Young Scientists Club and make science come alive! The Young Scientists Club works similar to a magazine subscription in that your child will be sent a complete science kit on a regular basis. This science curriculum is unlike any store-bought science kits. It is instead set up as a continuous learning experience. The kits not only build upon each other but are also interlinked. For example, when your child studies magnets with science kit 3, he/she will make a compass. This compass, in turn, will be used to study wind direction with a self-made weather vane from kit 4. This linkage enforces the learning of this science curriculum as a continuum as opposed to a one-time experience that children will most likely forget. With 36 exciting kit topics, your child will never run out of things to learn with this award-winning service!
Who is it for?
- Kids ages 5-12
- Parents and homeschoolers
- Educators looking for a fun way to add science to learning
What is included?
One-year subscription includes 12 Young Scientists Kits
Each kit includes:
- Activities and projects exploring the exciting world of science
- 36 Topics such as magnets, weather, minerals, batteries, planets, stars, senses, acids and bases, forces, tornadoes, human body, volcanoes, and more
- Special instructions given by Celsius the Science Bug to explore each topic
- Easy to follow adult instructions
- Manuals are between 8-16 pages
- Filled with materials such as chromatography paper, owl pellet, minerals, magnets, mirrors, thermometers, rulers, pH paper, brine shrimp and much more!
- Develop a love for science by exploring science through exciting and thrilling experiments that will spark an interest in future scientific endeavors
- Easy-to-use instructions and materials
- Adults with no science background will find the kits as easy to use as adults with advanced science degrees
- Encourages reading, writing, and math skills
- More than one child can participate in each experiment (materials provided for one child)
- Each kit has received both the kid and parent stamp of approval!