In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must 1) purchase 3 or more gifts throughÂ AmazonÂ Birthday Gift during the promotional period (between 12:00 AM PDT on Monday, June 17 and 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, July 21) that are successfully delivered to the birthday gift recipient within the promotional period, 2) invite 3 or more friends to join each gift, and 3) have anÂ AmazonÂ customer account that has been in good standing for at least 30 days prior to purchasing your first gift throughÂ AmazonÂ Birthday Gift.
* You must have connected yourÂ AmazonÂ customer account to your Facebook account to purchase a gift throughÂ AmazonÂ Birthday Gift.
* The promotional credit you qualify for will be automatically applied to yourÂ AmazonÂ customer account no later than 5 days after the end of the promotional period.
* The promotional credit will be reflected as a $3 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
* The promotional credit may only be applied to physical products shipped from and sold byÂ Amazon.com, and excludes digital downloads and gift card purchases.
* Your promotional credit expires at 11:59 PM PDT on August 11, 2013.
* If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
* The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
* The promotional credit may not be combined with otherÂ AmazonÂ Birthday Gift offers.
* If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
* Limit one per customer,Â AmazonÂ customer account, and Facebook account.
* Void where prohibited.
*Â AmazonÂ reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
This website was created and owned by Ashley & is based in the USA. While sometimes we do have posts that are internationally and worldwide, this is not often. Our target audience is in the USA so please keep this in mind when using this site. Please note that Closet of Free Samples does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation. Read More →