Every baby needs love, sleep and play, and that`s why Pampers helps them make the most out of all three. Pampers has been celebrating, supporting, and protecting babies for more than 50 years. In 1956, a P&G researcher, Vic Mills, disliked changing the cloth diapers of his newborn grandchild. He believed a better disposable diaper was possible, and assembled a team to help make it a reality. After a few tries, they came up with the original Pampers design in 1961. Since that time, Pampers has continuously innovated to become P&G’s biggest global brand, with products serving consumers in 98 countries. Sign up today to save money with exclusive coupons, get inspired with useful tips, learn about new products, get free samples, and more!
Want some nice photo gifts or deals? Check these out:
- York Photo: Sign Up With York Photo And Get 40 Free Prints! New Customers Only.
- York Photo: 4¢ Prints - Unlimited Quantity! Use Code: GET4 at checkout. New Customers Only.
- York Photo: 50% Off Wedding Announcements, Prints, and Books! Use Code: WEDDING.
- Personalized Photo Gifts at Cherishables.com
- Target Photo
- Current promotions at Mixbook.com
- Discounts and Coupons for Shopping Personalized Gifts at Ellisi Gifts
- 87% OFF Canvas Prints!
- 15% Rebate on Photos to Canvas Printing
- The best free online photo editor!
- Create a one-of-a-kind personalized book your kids will love!