Bring the spa treatment home with Avon Senses Bubble Bath. Isn’t it time for you to UNWIND with some bubbly today?
Come out of the cold and into a warm tub. Cleanse and soak yourself in bubbles that will calm and relax your mind and body.
Soothe your senses with fresh scents and enjoy long-lasting bubbles
Leaves no bathtub ring behind to clean up.
Up to 24 pampering baths in every bottle! Dermatologically tested.
Each, 24 fl. oz.
Regular Price: $8.00 – See it here!
Look at all the great scents that are available to buy online.
How to Use Avon Bubble Bath
It’s easy to use Avon Bubble Bath for both Adults and Children.
- Run bath water
- Add 1-2 capfuls of Avon Bubble Bath
- Relax and enjoy
But did you know that Avon Bubble Bath has so many other uses as well?
Compared to many other cleaners or detergents, Avon Bubble Bath not only costs less you also use less.
For instance, one capful to half a pail of water does a great job cleaning the car or camper.
Here are some other fantastic uses for Avon Bubble Bath*
- Does a beautiful job washing cars, mobile homes, RVs, and boats.
- Use as a laundry detergent. You won’t need fabric softener.
- Use for hand washing delicates – great substitute for Woolite.
- Use for presoak on heavily soiled laundry – GREAT for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
- Use to wash windows – leaves a streak free shine.
- Use to wash appliances for grease removal and streak free finish.
- Use to wash no wax floors – use 1 cap full with 1 to 1/2 gallons of warm water.
- Use to wash dishes – by hand – Do NOT use in Dishwasher.
- Use to give pets a bath (along with Skin So Soft to keep them bug free).
- Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors – will leave them shining.
- Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Pick a scent you enjoy, it will keep room smelling fresh for days. Use 2 capfuls for a large cleaning machine.
- Use to wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Cleans china, windows, etc. (all glass).
- Wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Use as Snail Repellent in the garden – mix equal parts water and bubble bath and spray on flowers. Do not spray directly on edible plants, spray soil around base.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
- Clean your jewelry – even costume jewelry.
- Splatter grease (butter too) on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling – no rinsing, no streaks.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your eyeglasses.
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
*These are alternate uses suggested by Avon customers and representatives. Avon cannot be held liable for any damages which may result from using this product in any manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Get started as an Avon Representative!
Just Click Here, fill out a short application, choose your Starter Kit, and just like that you’ll be ready to go!