Amazon Prime Cost is Going Up!
It’s official – the Amazon Prime yearly membership cost is going up on May 11th! You can avoid the 20% price hike for this year at least by signing up for the annual plan of $99 per year before May 11th ~ it will increase to $119 per after that!
If you’ve been thinking about joining, you’ll want to do so before then! You can sign up HERE!
I love Amazon Prime – and in this girl’s opinion – it is so worth it for $99! For more info on WHY I think the cost is justified (at least for our family) check out my post Are you WASTING MONEY on Amazon Prime? (I think it’s still probably worth it for $119, but the price increase is a bummer for sure ~ I would definitely grab it before the price goes up if you’ve been wanting to join!).
To recap, you’ll get all this for the $99 price tag (through May 11th only ~ the price increases to $119 after that):
1. Free 2-Day Shipping on millions of items
– Plus lots of those items go on sale for less than in stores – those deals plus that convenience is SO valuable to me!
2. Free Streaming Movies & TV
– You can cut cable and use just this if you like – there are a decent amount of shows/movies to choose from
3. Free Kindle Books
– Find many kindle books for free – I like to go here and click Best Selling Free books, then sort by genre
4. Amazon Family Diaper & Wipes savings
– Extra 20% OFF!
5. Free Photo Cloud Storage
6.Free Music Streaming
So if you’re interested in Prime but wanting to avoid the price increase – it’s worth looking into the annual membership at this point. Do you think Amazon Prime is worth the cost? Let us know why or why not!