Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the TP-Link Smart Plug. Turn devices on and off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away mode to make it look like you are home when you travel and have light turn on and off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Echo.
Grab the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug by TP-Link - Control your Devices from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS100) for just $19.99 and get FREE shipping with Amazon Prime! That's a 50% discount off the regularly listed price of $39.99!
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL - UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices.
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES - Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
Psst... Want to earn FREE gift cards to use towards your Amazon purchases? Join me on DealSpotr (share deals and coupons to earn points for Amazon) and Swagbucks (get paid to search and redeem for prizes and gift cards).
Check out some Prime member exclusive benefits:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.