Voda Swim is a new concept in bikini design in swimwear
. The magic is in a the patent-pending Envy Push Up bikini top created by international model Yulia Drummond. The Envy Push Up top visually increases the bust size by up to two cup sizes, without looking like a push-up. The secret is in the fit...and a little hidden magic in the form of Yulia`s patent pending Envy Push Up top. A soft and pliant enhancer cups the breast, giving a full, rounded contour, with a natural bouncy movement and provides great lift and support.Â Envy Push Up tops are comfortable; they have no underwiring and are designed to enhance or create natural looking cleavage. Additionally, they retain less than a tablespoon of water, where as typical push-up tops retain up to a cup of water in each bust.
I have teamed up with Voda Swim to not only try out one of their suits for myself, but offer one up for a giveaway to one of my lucky readers! My choice for the review was a push up tankini
. The Envy Push UpÂ® Shirred Tankini swimsuit top covers all the right areas, but still accentuates your sexy side. The shirring on the sides of the Tankini allow you to adjust the height. The Adjustable Scoop swimsuit bottoms can go from demure to daring with the pull of the side ties. Perfect for the woman who wants different swimwear bottoms for different occasions.
- Jewelry: 14K gold plated chlorine & salt water resistant
- Body: nylon/spandex, lining: polyester/spandex
- Fully lined
- Top: ties at neck and back
- Bottom: Full coverage
So what`s my thoughts? First of all ordering clothing online can be nerve racking since you can`t physically try it on before you buy. Buying a swimsuit on is just beyond scary! At least for me. I notice that EVERY year my size seems to fluctuate, maybe it just varies on materials and such. So I`m used to always having to try on before I can purchase it. On Voda Swim they offer a sizing chart so you can match up your size to their size for a perfect fit. For instance, I am a 32B cup and a size 1-3 (depending on the pants and I`m in denial about getting older), So I ordered a size small top and small bottom as their chart suggested I would need. It fit perfectly as it said it would! The material itself is high quality and made to last. Also, I did notice that it did make my busy appear a bit bigger. After having Sophia certain things seem to deflate... and I know all you mommas know exactly what I mean. Which I have to be honest, kind of kills some of that self esteem, especially when it comes to body image -- let along the thought of being in a swimsuit.
Typically I`m all about bikinis, but since loosing the flat tummy and boobage as I like to call them I went with the tankini. While it`s still hard to adjust to the mommmy body, even after 4 years, the tankini from Voda Swim gave me a feeling of confidence. Now I won`t go prancing around the neighborhood in my new suite, but I won`t stay hidden in the pool or on the beach either! The tankini hides the not so flat tummy and the specially made top doesn`t make me feel like I`m sagging anymore. The whole appearance is made to make you feel comfortable and sexy in your body, and that it does. Not to mention you ARE comfortable in your swimwear, not feeling squished into some tight material.
Needless to say I am VERY pleased with my experience with Voda Swimwear. Their staff is friendly and easy to work with. The shipping was very quick. The product was of great quality and gave me the confidence I need to enjoy wearing it, which I am very grateful for. I highly recommend trying them out, mommy or not.
Like what you read? You can get a discount on a purchase at Voda Swim exclusively for my readers! Use the code CLOFS2012
to get 10% off! Hurry, this code is only available for a limited amount of time!
|In the VodaSwim Tankini
|(1) Voda Swim Envy Push Up Bikini of Choice/Size
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Voda SwimÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Voda Swim
- 1 entry - Follow Voda Swim on Facebook (Comment @ClosetofFreeSamples Sent you!)Â
- 1 entry - Follow Voda Swim on Twitter (Comment @ashybaby87 from Closet of Free Samples Sent you!)
- 3 Entries - Google+ Your favorite item on their website AND this giveaway post
- 3 Entries - ReadÂ my post about my sister and comment on that post about the situationÂ Read Here. (Leave the 3 giveaway entry comments on this giveaway post)
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Subscribe to Scrappin A Moment via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog post
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends June 1, 2012