I love Tropical Traditions Products
! They`re always of such wonderful quality! I received some Liquid Foam Soap & Lip Moisturizer! Plus, they`re giving one of you a chance to win these products as well!
So I`ve always loved lip moisturizer and chap sticks and that sort of thing! Well, it`s no surprise to me that I love the Tea Tree-Lip Moisturizer
by Tropical Traditions! Other than it feels great going on my lips, it`s also 100% organic! It`s unscented or uses organic oils.
How Tropical Traditions Lip Moisturizers are Different
Filipinos are well-known for their youthful appearance and soft skin, even though they live in a climate that exposes them to the sunâ€™s rays year round. Coconut oil is their main dietary oil, and is also the main ingredient in their skin care products.
All of the Lip Moisturizers that Tropical Traditions
offers are made with organic Virgin Coconut Oil
, Virgin Palm Oil
, and organic beeswax. Since this skin care product is meant to be used on the mouth, all the ingredients are edible and certified organic. Tropical Traditions
Virgin Coconut Oil is traditionally made from fresh organic coconuts, and independent laboratory tests
show that it has a higher level of antioxidants than other coconut oils.
Virgin Palm Oil contains high concentrations of a powerful form of Vitamin E called â€œtocotrienolsâ€ which published research has shown is 40â€“60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol (the most common form of Vitamin E found as an additive in most skin care products.) In addition to these powerful Vitamin E tocotrienols, Virgin Palm Oil is also rich in natural carotenes. It is one of the richest natural plant sources of carotenes with concentrations of 500â€“700 ppm. It is 15 times more retinol-equivalent than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes, for example.
Our hand-made lip moisturizers contain no alcohols, no artificial fragrances, and no petroleum products. Because we recognize that many have sensitivities to fragrances, we also have an unscented version. For the Lip Moisturizers that are scented, we only use high quality organic essential oils imported from France which are distilled with low temperature and low pressure over an extended period of time. Low temperature and lower pressure have proven to be the most effective method of obtaining all of the essential constituents from the plant, and provide our products with the very best quality fragrances available.
The foaming soap
is also pretty cool. It is easily dispensed, feels great and has no strong odor at all! Because of this special foam dispenser, and a pure liquid soap with no added fillers or thickening agents, you get more uses per container. Use the economical 32 oz. refill sizes to refill your pump dispensers.
Want your one tea tree products? Purchase some from here
!Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred by 5773581")
** OPEN TO U.S. & Canada**
Tropical Traditions Tea Tree Products
Ends March 22, 2010
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (through google friend connect) AND
visit Tropical Traditions
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase) --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred by 5773581")
- 1 entry - Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter
- 1 entry - Share your favorite Coconut Recipe from here
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Â Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Â Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.Â