If it wasn`t obvious already, I love Tropical Traditions
! They have some of the best organic products that I`ve tried thus far and I`m always happy to show my support to them! Not only do I have another product to share with you, but ONE lucky reader has a chance to win the same product in a giveaway which is open for the US & Canada!
With Spring in the air, I thought we could get a "fresh" start on things so to speak. New season, new feeling, new product! So this time I went ahead and got the Baby Silk Moisturizing Lotion
to try out. This lotion is made from virgin coconut oil and is 100% pure for hands, face and body use. The scent of this particular lotion smells really good. Fresh flower, natural sort of scent to it. In short, it smells good! The appearance of the lotion reminds me kind of like butter. Of course, it`s very soft and fluffy unlike butter! It applies to the skin very smoothly and feels great while being applied! The scent does stay lingering for quite some time which I do find is very relaxing and enjoyable. Not to mention my skin remained feeling smooth for a good bit of time after initially applied. I also find it to feel great on dry skin as well. The top opens and closes easily for application. Typically I prefer a hand pump for the lotion, but this is also better if you have younger kids around so they don`t make a mess or harm themselves.
As far as the shipping goes, my product was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. The shipping was done very quickly! The customer service was very friendly as always and quick to respond to all messages I had, which is always appreciated! Great customer service and quick shipping is always a big plus!
Description: Our 100% pure moisturizing lotions are especially useful for quick absorption into dry skin.
Ingredients: purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, emulsifying wax (plant based, no soy),Â grapefruit seed extract, and virgin palm oil. Scented varieties contain organic essential oils.
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway? Purchase some from here! There`s tons of other great products there you should consider looking at as well!Â Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
**OPEN US & CANADA**
Baby Silk Moisturizing Lotion
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Tropical Traditions
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
- 2 entriesÂ - Subscribe toÂ Tropical Traditions Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends March 15, 2011