I`m a huge fan of Tropical Traditions
. As you notice, I probably review a new product about once a month for them. Last month I reviewed their Natural Insect Repellent
. This time I`m going with their Citrus Moisturizing Lotion
. Plus, they are also offering a bottle up for one of my readers to win!
All of the moisturizing lotions that Tropical Traditions offers are made with organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Virgin Palm Oil. No other products on the market are made with finer oils as their base. Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil is traditionally made from fresh organic coconuts, and independent laboratory tests show that it has a higher level of antioxidants than other coconut oils.
Virgin Palm Oil contains high concentrations of a powerful form of Vitamin E called â€œtocotrienolsâ€ which published research has shown is 40â€“60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol (the most common form of Vitamin E found as an additive in most skin care products.) In addition to these powerful Vitamin E tocotrienols, Virgin Palm Oil is also rich in natural carotenes. It is one of the richest natural plant sources of carotenes with concentrations of 500â€“700 ppm. It is 15 times more retinol-equivalent than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes, for example.
In addition to using only the best oils available for the skin, all other ingredients used in Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotions are 100% natural. Their hand-made lotions contain no alcohols, no artificial fragrances, and no petroleum products. Because they recognize that many have sensitivities to fragrances, they offer an unscented version. For the varieties that are scented, they only use high quality organic essential oils imported from France which are distilled with low temperature and low pressure over an extended period of time. Low temperature and lower pressure have proven to be the most effective method of obtaining all of the essential constituents from the plant, and provide our products with the very best quality fragrances available.
You may remember back in February 2011 I reviewed the Baby Silk Moisturizing Lotion
. If you don`t remember, just click the link and go check it out. Well this time I am once again very happy with the lotion. I have always loved fruit/flower types of scents to I figured I would try the same lotion with a different smell to it. The Citrus scent smells literally like some fresh fruit! I love the smell! As with the Baby Silk, the lotion applies to my skin smoothly and feels soft and smooth while it`s in use. One thing I can say is that when your hands do get dry, the lotion definitely does moisturize them. Because I use more lotion at work, I brought my previous bottle to keep at the front register. Not only was I using it, but several of co workers did as well and they loved it. Because we fool with money and stock all day, our hands tend to get dry and the lotion helps. Also, 7 months later and the bottle is not yet empty! It`s pretty close, but not quite and that`s being used by multiple people. So 8oz goes a pretty good way with Tropical Traditions. Needless to say, I am very happy with my lotion and my experience once again. As always, wonderful customer service and a great product!Â
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway? Purchase some from here! There`s tons of other great products there you should consider looking at as well!Â Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
**US & CANADA**
(1) Full Sized Tropical Traditions Citrus Moisturizing Lotion
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Tropical TraditionsÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase) --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
- 2 entriesÂ - Subscribe toÂ Tropical Traditions Newsletter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends October 6, 2011