I`m a long time supporter of Tropical Traditions
, as many of you may have noticed. I have worked with them in the past quite a few times and am always happy with my experience with them. They are always quick and timely with my orders and always package my items very well.
This go round, I was sent their Dish Liquid
to try out. One thing I love about the products at Tropical Traditions, they`re all natural, which is what makes me really enjoy them that much more. The dish liquid is free of fragrances, dyes, petroleum solvents and respiratory and skin irritants. Obviously, all of this is a big plus. Of course, as nice as all that is, for safety reasons, keep out of reach of children as it could irritate their eyes if it gets in them or of course be harmful if digested. The dish liquid itself works just as well as your typical dish liquids. It gets the job done, just without all the extra additive items as mentioned earlier.
Household Traditions Dish Liquid is an effective & concentrated dish soap developed by and for people with allergies, asthma and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Household Traditions Dish Liquid is a coconut-based product - it contains nature`s versatile, renewable harvest. With coconut`s natural moisturizing qualities, washing dishes is even soothingâ€¦ to your hands. Household Traditions Dish Liquid is safe for you but tough on dirty, greasy dishes. It breaks down safely and rapidly making it safer for the environment. It is also low sudsing, making it ideal for camping or other outdoor uses.
Directions for use: Add Household Dishwashing Liquid while filling the sink with hot water. For tougher jobs, like dried on foods, let dishes soak a few minutes before washing.
Ingredients: Deionized water, coconut and sugar-based cleansing and sudsing agents, plant-based surfactants, emulsifiers.
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway?Purchase some from here! There`s tons of other great products there you should consider looking at as well!Â Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
**OPEN US & CANADA**
Tropical Traditions Organic Thick Rolled Oats
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Tropical Traditions
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
- 2 entriesÂ - Subscribe toÂ Tropical Traditions Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends January 12, 2010