As you all already know, I love Tropical Traditions
! I have had a wonderful partnership relationship working with them for a good while now and have yet to be disappointed in their products or services. This time around we have teamed together for me to review the All Natural Insect Repellent
as well as offer a bottle to one of my wonderful blog followers!
Here in New Orleans, summer time doesn`t just mean miserable hot weather. It means bugs too! My main concern: Mosquitoes. Those pesky things eat me like I`m an open buffet table! So the opportunity to try out an all natural insect repellent was definitely fine by me! Tropical Traditions
all natural insect repellent is made from only the finest ingredients available, and is therefore completely safe for children and for application to the entire body including the face. They use no harmful chemicals or artificial fragrances. Their base, as with all our skin care products, is theirvery own Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
Natural coconut oil has been used to apply to the skin and ward off insects traditionally in tropical climates for hundreds of years. In addition, they have added pure organic essential oils known to repel insects, including citronella, lemongrass, peppermint, tansy, and catnip.
: purified water, organic Virgin Coconut Oil
,Â organic jojoba, emulsifying wax (plant based, no soy), grapefruit seed extract, virgin palm oil, and organic essential oils of citronella, catnip, lemongrass, peppermint, and tansy.
So what do I think? Unlike the typical insect repellents I have used in the past, this one is applied and used like a lotion. You just shake the bottle then apply. It applies on smoothly, gently and easily. The best part is, it`s natural meaning it`s safe to use on your skin as well as your children`s. Of course it is external use only (if that wasn`t obvious already). Also, unlike other insect repellents, this one has a different scent. Instead of the typical repellent smell, which just is indescribable other than just "bug spray smell", this one has a relaxing more natural scent. I honestly feel like I`m just putting on some lotion rather than applying bug spray. Not to mention the after affect is that I actually feel like my skin just had lotion applied as well. As in my skin feels smooth as well. Double excitement there. So needless to say I am very happy with the product and definitely recommend everyone giving it a try! Oh yea, I almost forgot to mention that it actually work as far as keeping the bugs away!
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway? Purchase some from here! There`s tons of other great products there you should consider looking at as well!Â Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
**US & CANADA**
(1) Full Sized Tropical Traditions All Natural Insect Repellent
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Tropical TraditionsÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase) --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
- 2 entriesÂ - Subscribe toÂ Tropical Traditions Newsletter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends September 8, 2011