What a refreshing smell! The Cream Perfume Company
contacted me about reviewing some of their products and offering a reader 1 product of choice off their site! Smells like a sweet deal to me!
The Cream Perfume Company sent me 6 different samples to try out. They sent me some Solid Perfumes
- Minosa Bouquet
- Ylang Ylang d`amoreÂ Â
- Mango Poudre
The solid perfumes remind me of the texture of the solid lip glosses, very smooth. It`s easy to use and apply. They smell like real perfume, but no mess with spray or worry of getting any in your eyes! Plus, they come in these cute wooden designed "jars". I can see these will defiantly not last long with me!
Then they also sent me some Body Lotion Perfumes (retails $12/each, travel size is $7/each):
- Rose De RoseeÂ
- Lavender Ecume
- Coconut VanillaÂ
These each appear like any other lotion. Has a nice lotion texture as other lotions. The difference? They have an awesome perfume scent to them. Unlike other scented lotions I have use, these make you feel not only moisturized like many other lotions do, BUT they leave you smelling great like you just applied some perfume! Again, no hassle of spraying perfume and worrying about the spray drifting off anywhere other than where you`re trying to spray it. You just apply the lotions and they work wonderfully!
They all so smell so wonderful! My two favorite scents are the Rose De Rosee
and Minosa Bouquet
if I had to choose between them. The scents are so strong, but in a good way. Strong and noticeable, not strong and making you gag. For example, the Rose De Rosee
smells just like freshly cut rose pedals, how beautiful it smells!
Also, I`d like to note on the quick shipping and the fast response I received when communicating through their customer service! Another plus in my book. Each of my items were completely sealed when I received them to ensure that no one else had previously used or "tried" them. Plus it helps keep that wonderful scent in much longer in my opinion. I can defiantly tell this company takes pride in their products and they defiantly exceeded my expectations!
About The Cream Perfume Company
It is believed Egyptians were the first people to incorporate perfumes (primarily natural incense and ointments) into their culture around 3000bc. The methods of extracting natural scents, although primitive by comparison, were technically not much different than they are today. Perfumes were often mixtures of oil and crushed petals or herbs until the Arabs later learned to extract oils from flowers through the process of distillation.
Strolling the cobbled streets of Grasse, past cafes, the Notre Dame du Puy cathedral and the 12th-century bishop`s palace, a visitor would find it hard to imagine that this medieval Provencal town has assumed the mentorship role associated with today`s billion-dollar perfume industry. With soil and climate that are perfect for fields of jasmine, tuberose and hyacinth, perfume has a long and storied history in Grasse.
We work exclusively with internationally renowned perfumers and the local artisans of Grasse to develop premium nature identical oil blends, ECOCERT certified organic essentials, absolutes and pure plant and fruit extracts. Our perfumes are all phthalate free and contain no sulfates, petro-chemicals, synthetic dyes, triclosan, GMO, PPG, MEA, DEA, TEA or formaldehyde donors. Our products are cruelty free.
Additionally, our perfumed body moisturizers are 100% vegan, wheat and gluten free, contain no glycol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, synthetic additives or synthetic fragrances.
We look for the world`s best ingredients to luxuriously hydrate and repair your skin combined with unique fragrances to simply delight your senses. We focus on environmentally friendly packaging and overall eco-value. We are The Cream Perfume Company and simply make better scents, naturally!
Item of choice from The Cream Perfume Company
You must be a follower of this blog AND
visit The Cream Perfume Company
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
EACH ENTRY = 1 COMMENT
, Please leave separate comments for your entry.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO WIN:
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from The Cream Perfume Company. (5 entries for each item you purchase) --They provide FREE shipping in the USA & Canada including Alaska & Hawaii!!
- 1 entry -Add this giveaway to any Mclinky (leave link in the comment)
IF YOU WIN...
The winner has the option to keep the prize OR the winner can always select to have the prize donated or sent to someone else if they have an address. If it`s being sent elsewhere, please let me know so I can make a note of it that it`s a gift from such & such.
The winner will be selected by Random.org. & Contacted via the email provided in the winning comment entry. Winner must respond to the email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends December 31, 2009
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!