Ok ladies, if you need to find yourself some new panties this is the time to do it! I`m sure many of you have heard of the Stride
brand. They`re very popular. Well they have a new sort of panties out that they`re trying to spread the word on. So they offered a pair for me as well as one for a lucky reader of mine!
Stride sent me a pair of their Oques Panties
to try. Obviously you will not see those images on here of how they fit for obvious privacy reasons. So what`s so special about these panties? They offer leak protection. These are actually made to hold up to 1oz of moisture while they also deodorize to help keep you feeling fresh! Light bladder leaks happen: Pregnancy, coughing, laughing, exercise and even aging contributes to it. No more spending money like crazy on disposable pantiliners, these babies last for up to 100 washes! Now obviously you aren`t going to use these during your period. That wouldn`t work so well, but for your every day light leaks and such, these are great.
For my experience, these panties fit just as comfortably as my traditional panties. Also, these don`t bulge out or anything like your normal panties would with a pad. They all just flow together! My product from them was shipped out quickly and in a timely manner. The service I received was great. Quick communication responses. You know those always make me happy!
Berkshire Axis Innovations is committed to developing smart technology solutions to improve everyday quality of life. As the founder of Berkshire Axis Innovations, Wendy Spencer is the passion behind the brand. A busy working mom who also likes to run, ski and socialize with her friends, Wendy is as comfortable running the Boston Marathon (twice) as she is relaxing on the sofa with a cup of tea and a magazine on a Sunday afternoon. Her mantra? Find the time to find your passion. As a result, she`s always on the lookout for ways to make life less complicated.
While training during and after her pregnancy Wendy was surprised, like many women, to realize that she had developed light incontinence. She was even more surprised to discover that there really weren`t any discreet, comfortable or stylish solutions to cope with light leaks. This was extraordinary given that roughly 1 in 4 women suffer from light incontinence -- small urinary leaks when one coughs, laughs or jumps.
With her very busy schedule, pantiliners were out. Not only are pantiliners ineffective, uncomfortable and a big inconvenience, the fact that there are more than 1.2 billion tampons, pads & pantiliners dropped into landfills annually just didn`t make sense. Why couldn`t there be a washable, stylish solution for light leaks?
Work began, and with the development of the revolutionary OQUOSâ„¢ patented fabric technology*, Wendy could see the opportunity unfold. Building OQUOSâ„¢ right into the underwear became the catalyst for STRIDEâ„¢ washable panties and briefs.
**Open to US & CANADA**
(1) Pair of Stride Oques Panties (Size & Style choice)
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Stride
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Stride. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â
- 1 entry - Sign up for the Stride Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected via Random.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 16, 2010