contacted me about doing a review of one of their products! They sent me the Green Toys Recycled Plastic Tea Set
to review! All I have to say is, LOVE IT!!
This is 100% recycled plastic which I love! The tea set is super adorable and my daughter LOVES it! She couldn`t wait for it to come out the box! Of course, she loves the box it was shipped in also! She`s going green with her toys already! This tea set is very durable and defiantly made to last with young children! Plus the colors just make it a lot more exciting!
The 17 piece set includes: pink tea pot with lid, purple sugar bowl with lid, blue creamer, 4 blue cups, 4 green saucers, 4 yellow teaspoons.Â
Â As far as the customer service, this site is wonderful with that too! They are very friendly to talk to and work with. The shipping was great! They ship their items out quickly, which we all know is very important!
SproutBaby.com is the brainchild of parents and professionals that saw an unexplored area of parenting and shopping and wanted to bridge the gap between making healthy choices and making easy choices. We created SproutBaby.combecause we care and are concerned for babies and their moms, their families and communities, and the planet in which we all share. As we grow to include more options to fit more needs, we will provide comprehensive, eco-conscious, e-commerce and social shopping which is centered around making it easy to make mindful decisions about the products parents choose to put on, in and around their children and families.
In keeping with the authenticity we promote in our food and the products we sell, we will provide relevant information from moms as well as other trusted expert opinions from organizations like Healthy Child Healthy World
, and professionals in pertinent parenting fields such as health, nutrition, fitness and mindful living.
aims to make purchasing products, essential to the development of healthy children, accessible and effortless. We began this process by offering Sprout Foods
baby food, an amazing new line of organic, gourmet, shelf-stable and delicious baby food, created by celebrity chef (and dad), Tyler Florence
Integrated into our site will be a social network, which allows parents to find peers concerned about the same kinds of things and that care about their children, families and the planet.
is a team of e-commerce veterans, business and finance professionals, aunts, uncles, and most importantly, a few parents. We care passionately about our planet and will do our best to help support our customers in making healthy, practical decisions for their children and family. If we donâ€™t live up to this statement, we want to encourage anyone to let us know so that we can do our best to ensure that we continue to be a trusted resource for parents.
We thank everyone for showing interest in our new company. We built it for parents and it certainly wonâ€™t succeed without the support of parents. Our commitment is to authenticity, integrity and health for children, our planet and the people we share it all with.
Love your baby. Love the planet.
What about their products?
We provide a select offering of healthy, eco-conscious products, based on extensive research and recommendations. Itâ€™s our opinion that many parents, given enough information and access, would gladly choose products that are as healthy for their children as they are good for the earth; and we donâ€™t think this should be a compromise. We think making healthy choices should be easy, thatâ€™s why we have exceptional products that are both healthy and environmentally-friendly. We want to support parents and children, and we do that by making available authentically good products that meet our rigorous standards, are tested and approved by parents and foster the growth and development of your children while also treading lightly on the planet. Itâ€™s a tall order, and we are up for the challenge.
We donâ€™t take this lightly. We believe in choosing carefully so that you are not only presented with products that have met our standards, as described in Our Promise to You
, but will support healthy decision making for your family, within your budget and with sincere thoughtfulness. But thatâ€™s not to say that we think our perspective is the only one that matters. If you donâ€™t see your favorite products listed here, please contact us with your suggestions.
$25 Gift Certificate to Spout Baby
You must be a follower of this blog AND
visit Spout Baby
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO WIN:
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Spout Baby. (5 entries for each item you purchase) --You must use my referral ID for this SBBL130 --Plus you get 15% off using that code until 1/30/2010!
- 1 entry - Follow Spout Baby on Twitter
- 2 entries - Sign up for Spout Baby Newsletter
IF YOU WIN...
The winner has the option to keep the prize OR the winner can always select to have the prize donated or sent to someone else if they have an address. If it`s being sent elsewhere, please let me know so I can make a note of it that it`s a gift from such & such.
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me on Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each--these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
The winner will be selected by Random.org
. & Contacted via the email provided in the winning comment entry. Winner must respond to the email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends December 30, 2009