**This post may contain some adult nature. There are no pornographic pictures, just a description of the product and it`s use. Please be advised as some may find this post offensive.**
Going hand in hand with a previous review of a trying to conceive kit I recently received a Sperm Check Fertility Kit
. I know some couple who get pregnant in the blink of an eye and I know others who simply have trouble conceiving or may not be able to conceive at all. When Sperm Check
requested a review I was happy to give one to them. On top of that, one of my wonderful readers will get a chance to win a Sperm Check Kit of their own!
Each year 11 million couples will try to have a baby, but about 7 million of those couples will have fertility issues and the most commonly accepted myth is that the woman is mostly to blame. The fact is that about 50% of all infertility problems are directly attributed to the male, and most of them are mainly due to low sperm count. Still many men are reluctant to get their sperm tested because up until now they had to go to their healthcare provider and perform the test in the doctorâ€™s office or lab. Such laboratory sperm tests can be costly, as well as embarrassing.
Now with a new at-home test kit called SpermCheckÂ® Fertility, men can test their sperm count in the privacy of their home. SpermCheck Fertility is the only FDA approved, 98% accurate home test for men â€“ itâ€™s as accurate as a lab test but more affordable and convenient. In just 10 minutes, the easy-to-read results indicate a normal or below normal sperm count. The SpermCheckÂ® Fertility test costs substantially less than a visit to the doctor without the embarrassment and indignities of providing a semen sample to a doctor or nurse.
Experts agree that a sperm count test should be the very first and essential step in fertility testing for couples â€“ itâ€™s non-invasive and can help eliminate or identify a potential stumbling block to conception. Whether you are planning a pregnancy in the near future or have been trying to conceive, this inexpensive home test can help couples to save time, money and frustration.
Why SpermCheckÂ® Fertility?
- SpermCheckÂ® Fertility FDA approvedÂ
- SpermCheckÂ® Fertility is as accurate as lab testing â€“ 98% accurateÂ
- SpermCheckÂ® Fertility is private and convenient â€“ done in the privacy of your own homeÂ
- SpermCheckÂ® Fertility is affordable â€”just $39.99Â
- SpermCheckÂ® Fertility is fast and easy â€“ provide easy to read results in 10 minutes
SpermCheckÂ® Fertility is currently available online at www.Walgreens.com
and will be available in Walgreens stores nationwide in April 2012. Suggested retail price is $39.99. for more information about SpermCheckÂ® Fertility, visit www.spermcheck.com
So what do I think? Well I had to bring in the fiance for this one (obviously) since I personally couldn`t try it out. The instructions are very simple to read and follow. Of course personally, I must be grateful for how much easier it is to check a females fertility compared to a male! Why do I say this? Well, in order to be able to test the sperm, you need to get the sperm out. In case you`re not catching on to that process that means the man must masturbate into the cup, which is provided in the kit. During the masturbation no type of lubricants or lotions are allowed as this may interfere with the testing results. Once you have collected your sperm, you then need to wait 20 minutes to let it settle. After the 20 minutes you will use the provided dropper to collect the sperm and put it into a fertility bottle with some sort of solution. Once it`s mixed together you then squirt it into the testing cassette (looks like one of those dollar tree pregnancy tests) and wait for the results. Just like a pregnancy test, 1 line means low sperm count and 2 lines means normal sperm count.
Product wise I think it works great and is accurate. I like the simplicity and convenience of being able to use it at home, especially considering the whole masturbation thing. Honestly, who really can really get put in "the mood" at a doctors office? So not only are you more comfortable, but you also don`t feel embarrassed either, which of course is a normal feeling to get. Would I recommend this to anyone? Absolutely! Especially if you`re trying to conceive or just want to know for when the time is right, etc. I would definitely say give them a try to see if this helps push the conceiving process in the right direction!
(1) SpermCheck Fertility Kit
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: SpermCheckÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends February 25, 2012!