Being a mom is tough work. Teething babies are just frustrating! They whine and cry and whine some more. And if you wear jewelry as I do, you can guarantee that your baby, or even child, will be yanking on it at some point. Maybe even trying to eat it! Smart Mom Jewelry
contacted me to check out some of their products! I was sent the following pieces to take a look at:
When I received my items they were nicely individually packaged.Â The materials of these items are soft so it wont hurt teeth as they bite into them or if the child throws it at you, you won`t be knocked out! They are defiantly kid/baby friendly! Plus, they``re beautiful and accessorize well with any outfit! My daughter actually loves playing with the jewelry! I actually plan on giving one of the bangles to a friend of mine who just had a baby not too long ago!
So who is Smart Mom Jewelry?
We started our company, Smart Mom, LLC, in 2002 as a way to promote pretty and practical ideas for real Moms. Our first product line, Teething BlingÂ® pendants and bangles, has been an enormous success and we appreciate all the support and encouragement weâ€™ve received thus far.
We use only the highest-quality, phthalate-free, federally approved silicone in our Teething BlingÂ® line. The material is non-toxic, latex-free, foodâ€“safe, even dishwasher-friendly! It is the same silicone used in many other popular teething products and SGS test reports are available upon request. Although we stress that this is adult jewelry not intended for children to wear, all of our pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety feature.
Occasionally a customer will ask if Teething BlingÂ® is appropriate for a child of a certain age. Our products are designed for adults to wear to soothe and entertain babies with emerging teeth. Children with fully developed teeth may be able to bite through Teething BlingÂ®. Therefore, parents need to determine what is best for their own situation and child and as always, Smart Mom reminds everyone that children should never be left unattended with jewelry of any kind.
In honor of the many mothers and children who inspire us daily, a donation is made to these worthy organizations:
(in special memory of Maria Jankowski Maurer)
We hope you will check back soon to see our new product additions. We are working on several new pendant shapes as well as many new colors.
Thank you for visiting www.smartmomjewelry.com. We appreciate your interest and hope youâ€™ll come back soon.
Kendra & Amy
Smart Mom, LLC
I highly encourage everyone to check out their products, whether you`re a new mom, have a teething baby, or know someone who fits either of those categories!
Smart Mom Jewelry Necklace or Bangle of choice
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit Smart Mom Jewelry
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Smart Mom Jewelry (5 entries for each item you purchase) --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.Â
- 1 entry -Â Sign up for the Smart Mom Newsletter!
IF YOU WIN...
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends January 23, 2010
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!