I love handmade gifts. I especially love scrapbook type items and themes. And I`m also a HUGE Twilight fan and an owl lover!Â Scrappy Gifts
was kind enough not only to design a notebook and scrap box for me, but she`s also offering a chance for 2 people to get a chance to win one of these items! One will win a notebook of their choice and the other will win a scrap box of their choice! How generous!
Where to start with this one?!? Well the notebook is just exciting to add to my Twilight collection! This is a simple look, yet it is done so well and goes great with the theme. The ribbon is real ribbon and there`s small red gem stones on the cover as well. The different layers of paper also all work in well together. They all match, yet all go with the whole theme! I LOVE it! She took elements from each of the 4 book covers.Twilight:
rhinestones for the "apple" - didn`t have the right apple New Moon:
black "flower" paper Eclipse:
"ribbon"- that was easy Breaking Dawn:
diamond paper to remind of the "chess board". I`m thinking I`m going to use this for my favorite Twilight Quotes or something. Gosh I`m such a nerd!
Next I have the owl scrap box. This is a small cube like that all folds out into a box-like scrapbook! This is a unique design idea with scrapbooking. Whether you want to use it for photos or some other type of memory holder, it`s definitely unique! It has several layers of scrapbook quality paper for you to use how you wish. I love how my center piece is the owl. She sure did get the colors to blend in well and make my owl stand out just right! With Mothers Day coming up this would be a great time to make her something memorable and special! Make your gift stand out this year from the rest!
Now I must say. These products are well made, especially for being hand-made. The customer service was even better! She was very friendly and helpful when I told her what I`d like my theme for my items to be. She worked with meÂ to get them to my liking and took the time to show she really wanted me to like my items. When they were completed she verified that I liked them before shipping then sent them out in a timely manner. They arrived quickly and packed well so they would arrive in tact!Â
Don`t want to wait for the giveaway to end to purchase something? Want to ensure you get your order on time for your need? Go HERE
and look around! She has other items than the ones shown here and they can be customized to your needs!
Plus, right now, get these special deals as well:
all Already Made Items
15% off One Customized Item
E-mail your order to ScrappyDiva2129(at)yahoo(dot)com
Mention SCRAPPYMOM for your discount. ENDS May 1st.
Guaranteed to get to your mom by Mother`s Day or shipping is free.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
visit Scrappy Gifts
and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries)Â download my tool bar
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends May 13, 2010