I love new & different things! When Happy Green Bee
contacted me about reviewing the Pumpkin & Radish Petal Dress
I couldn`t wait to get it in! Plus, one of my lucky readers will win this same dress in the size of their choice!
The dress is super adorable! Plus the material is soft and it doesn`t irritate my daughters skin! The style is unique & different & sure will make any little girl look adorable in it! For all those into eco-friendly products, The dress is made with Organic Cotton!
When I received the dress it was packaged well to ensure it was delivered to me in perfect condition! I love to know the company cares about my package arriving to me in great condition!
Expert twirlers agree that our petal-skirted dress is a dizzy delight! Roomy sleeves, scoop collar and soft rolled edges for fuss-free comfort in bold laugh-out-loud colors. Alone, or paired with leggings, our flirty hemline offers maximum flare for spinning, dancing and the perfect curtsy.
About Happy Green Bee Organic Kids Clothing and Organic Baby Clothing
Where childhood is a time for high-energy play, creative exploration and wholesome natural goodness. Discover comfy organic cotton, simple stylish designs and cheerful gender-free colors to be mixed and matched in endless combinations for organic kids clothes that are as fun to buy as they are to wear.
To create cheerful gender-free organic kids clothing with sustainable earth friendly manufacturing practices in an effort to meet and increase the demand for organic children`s clothing that not only looks and feels great but is contributing in positive ways to the welfare of our planet.
Pumpkin & Radish Petal Dress
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit Happy Green Bee
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
IF YOU WIN...
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends January 31, 2010
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!