Are you a parent of a little super hero? Well all super heroes need to have a cape! This is where Power Capes
comes in! They offer handmade capes for your little one that you get to customize! Not only did they send a cape for Sophia, but they`re also offering one of you a chance to get your own cape for your special little hero!
has such adorable little capes that can be made for either boys or girls. They have an assortment of colors, style patches and you can choose any letter initial to make your cape more personal! When I ordered Sophias` cape, I got one that`s lime with a Fuschia Super Shield and the letter "S" in eggplant! I wanted to make sure my baby stood out!
As soon as I told Sophia the package was for her she was so excited! When she was what it was she had the BIGGEST smile on her face and couldn`t wait to try it on (she`s 2 1/2). We tried it on and it fit great! The quality of the material is really nice as well! Something that seems like it`ll last for as long as her super hero days!
The time it took from me to place my order to have it made and received was actually VERY quick. I expected it to take a bit longer being it was custom made, but it was very quick. Needless to say, I`m quite pleased with my transaction. Also, the customer service was excellent!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Go HERE
and shop now!
(1) Custom made Power Cape
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Power Capes
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 2, 2010