**Although this is a family friendly site, this post does contain an adult theme and should be treated as such. Please only read if you are 18+. No nudity will be involved, but you should be warned that the material may not be appropriate for all ages and possibly offensive to some. If lingerie is offensive to you or adult related material offends you, please skip this post.**
I`m sure as most of you know, I`m a lingerie fan! Sometimes they`re just cute and other times they can makeÂ intimateÂ times a bit more exciting! I was lucky to get into contact with Playful Threads
who has sexy, provocative &Â risquÃ©Â lingerie to choose from! Plus, one of you lucky readers will have a chance to win a $30 gift card to their site to use however you choose!
was kind enough to send me the Rhinestone One Shoulder Mini Dress
! Now, because this for personal wearing, I didn`t think it would be appropriate to use my own personal photos, so the photos used during this post do belong to Playful Threads (with the exception of my packaged photo).
First of all, I received my Mini Dress very quickly. My packaging was all in tact. No beat up packaging boxes here! I hate receiving beat up packages! So already a plus! When I opened it, my first initial reaction was this isn`t quite what I expected. I almost started to feel disappointed, but I wasn`t going to be disappointed til I at least tried it on. I held it up to myself thinking I`m sure this won`t fit right type of attitude.
Finally, I had a chance to try it on. Much to my surprise, it`s better than I initially thought! It fit great! I originally thought it was going to be longer than how it`s supposed to fit, but once actually put on, it fit the way it should! That only boosted my excitement even more! Just another reminder to never judge something til you try it right? The dress is made of 100% nylon. I like that because of the material, I can actually adjust if I want to make the dress fit a bit shorter or even wear it as a shirt. It`s not necessarily intended for that, but I thought I`d throw the idea out there! Since trying it on, I love it! It will definitely be a great piece for my collection, that`s for sure!
Playful Threads has tons of other pieces to choose from to fit your style and I`m sure you won`t be disappointed. Plus, their prices are definitely great!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your ownÂ HERE
$30 gift card to Playful Threads
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Playful Threads
Â and come back and let me know something you learned!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends August 11, 2010