Today I decided to do some regular household cleaning. You know, that thing I should be doing a couple times a week, but I abandon it to post freebies for y`all. Well any-who, the first area that got cleaned was the kitchen. I did the dishes, cooked some french fries for lunch then decided to try a couple of new products that were sent to me by Natural House
. Did I mention they`re giving away a 30-day supply of the same products to one of you?
I was sent 3 products: Flushy
, and Sinky
. What exactly are these? Well they`re to clean your toilet, trash can, and sink. This was perfect timing for the rooms that were being cleaned. First stop was the kitchen sink where I used "Sinky". It`s a tablet which you drop in the drain to help clean the drain. Of course, I couldn`t see in the drain and had no previous issues with my drain so I couldn`t tell you how well this worked.
Next up, replace the full trash bag with an empty one. This is when "Trashy" comes in. "Trashy" is intended to clear odor from your smelly trash. For once I had hardly any odor, but I strayed it around my trash can anyway just to try and keep things fresh. I hate when it gets smelly in the kitchen of all places. Regardless, I could tell there was a difference made using the spray. How much of a difference? I will find out next time I have a smelly can!
Last, but certainly not least, I tried out "Flushy". This is of course to use in your toilet. This was the most noticeable product for me because I was able to see it working. I just dropped the pellet in and watched it fizz! Once it did it`s thing and foamed I used a toilet scrubber to clean my bowl, then flush away! Once I flushed, the blue coloring, which appeared after I dropped the pellet in, disappeared leaving my bowl with clear water. This I thought was pretty neat, especially since Sophia tends to think something is wrong whenever she sees the blue in a toilet after it`s been cleaned! Now we have fresh toilets that won`t scare the toddler!
So what`s so special about Natural House? First of all their products use an eco-friendly cleaning
method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source. Natural House`s plant-based ingredients are Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house. Even more specifically their products Sinky and Flushy break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly. Not to mention they earned the coveted Retailersâ€™ Choice Awardâ€ at the 2011 National Hardware Show
So how do I feel about the products? I think they`re alright. I`m not totally in love with them, but I don`t hate them. I like the fact of them being Eco-friendly and the "flushy" completely won me over. Would I actually purchase these products? Well, considering they are low priced and they do seem to work on very light jobs, yes. If I needed them for a bigger job, I probably would have to pass these up. But don`t let me do all the judging for you! You can go directly to the Natural House website or go to Amazon.com
to purchase them for as low as $4.99 for a 30-day supply + eligible for free super saver shipping! Or you can also go for a chance to win a supply to try it before you buy it!
(1) 30-day Supply of Natural House Cleaning Products
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Natural HouseÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends February 5, 2012