I`m sure it`s of no surprise that I`m a HUGE fan of Tropical Traditions
and support and stand behind all their products! We`ve worked together time and time again and I have not been disappointed with their products quality or their customer service. This go round, we`re checking out some of their Natural Bar Soaps
and one lucky reader gets a chance to win some of their own!
These soaps are great! By now, y`all know I love my natural/organic type of products. So trying out some Natural Bar Soaps
was definitely an excitement. I received the Tea Tree Oil Soap, Lavender Soap and Coconut Unscented Soap. They all are great! When I used my soap to wash my hands, they felt clean as if I used my regular brand of soap. My hands also seemed to feel a bit smoother after than usual. Not sure if it`s just coincidence or the soap, but either way, it satisfied me! The texture of the soap itself is nice and smooth. No griddy feeling or bumps at all. Definitely had a relaxing sort of feel to it in my opinion.
These soaps are made from our organic Virgin Coconut Oil
. They produce a very rich lather, and are scented with organic essential oils.
The unscented soaps
are made from our organic Virgin Coconut Oil
. They produce a very rich lather. The Shampoo Bar
is also made from our organic Virgin Coconut Oil
and contains natural patchouli. Handmade in the Philippines. Pure and Natural for sensitive skin.
Coconut Soap Tea Tree
: saponified virgin coconut oil, and organic tea tree essential oil.
Coconut Soap Lavender
: saponified organic virgin coconut oil, and organic essential oil of lavender.
As always, my items were well packaged and shipped quickly. My customer service I received was excellent as always as well!
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway?Purchase some from here! There`s tons of other great products there you should consider looking at as well!Â Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
**OPEN US & CANADA**
Bar of Natural Soap (scent/unscented choice)
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Tropical Traditions
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred byÂ 5773581")
- 2 entriesÂ - Subscribe toÂ Tropical Traditions Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends September 4, 2010