Mmm Mmm Mmm! I just received some mixes from Mixes of the Heartlandhttps://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=205789&u=367083&m=24972&urllink=&afftrack=
which will be part of my dinner tonight! Not only will I be reviewing these, but one of my wonderful readers will be getting a mix of their own!
Now, I was only expecting to receive one sample to try out, but was very much surprised when I received 5 different samples! Already got me super excited there, plus I love surprises!
So I went down and out of my choices selected to make the Dilled Pasta Salad. I found the directions on the bag (pictured above) easy to follow! Plus as you can tell in the picture, they stamp the expiration date on their products clearly and viably for your convenience. I know I hate having to search forever to find a tiny printed expiration date on foods. So this was a plus for me!
For me, I found that cooking the food was simple and just like cooking any other pastas. The cooking time seemed to be about the same to me. I did notice the smell of this pasta is slightly different, but it was nothing big or "nasty" smell. It was just different as it is a different type of pasta.
Left Side: Fresh off the store just adding veggie mix
Right Side: Finished Product
Once the pasta was ready to mix the other ingredients, again, it was a very easy process. Just mix and add. Once it`s all mixed I stuck it in my fridge to chill for 2-3 hours, although it does recommend leave it in over night for the best tasting results!
My experience with just this one mix was awesome and can`t wait to try all the others! It tastes great and it`s easy to use. As a mom, I look for things that are quick and easy to make. Not only was this good, but it`s healthy as well, which is another important factor in my diet!
About the Company
Located in the panhandle of Texas, Amarillo is the home of Mixes From The Heartland, Inc. (MFTH) and the birthplace of an entirely new line of Gluten Free Mixes - Food products. MFTH will soon explode onto the market where we will have a revolutionary new line of Gluten Free Mixes and Sugar Free Mixes /Gluten Free Mixes -Food products.
Find a Mix you Like out of the following categories:
A Mix from the Mixes from the Heartland
be a follower of this blog AND
visit Mixes from the Heartland
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO WIN:
IF YOU WIN...
The winner has the option to keep the prize OR the winner can always select to have the prize donated or sent to someone else if they have an address. If it`s being sent elsewhere, please let me know so I can make a note of it that it`s a gift from such & such.
The winner will be selected by Random.org. & Contacted via the email provided in the winning comment entry. Winner must respond to the email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends January 12, 2010
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!