I am really enjoying this Spring weather. Down here in the south it is really hot though so you can imagine that if you wear any make up, the chances are it`ll easily be off within a few hours. Well I think I may have discovered some make up that will last through out the day with Mineral Basics
! And they`re offering one lucky reader to win some too! The best part is, they ship worldwide so this is open to everyone!
was generous enough to send me 15 samples of their mineral eye shadow of my choice! How nice was that?! I love how the color in this eye shadow really shows and stands out. I also love how it`s long lasting and applies soft and smoothly. When it comes time to wash it off, you do have to really give it a scrub. It can be a bit annoying if you`re in a hurry, but on a good note, you know it`s quality and won`t just fade through your day. And if you`re working a busy schedule or just busy in general, you don`t have time to keep stopping and retouching your make up.
For the review purposes I put on 3 of the shades I received on my eyes. The 3 you see pictured starting from the top is the Ruby, Wood-Sprite and Mermaid. The other samples I received which are all pictured in the top photo are(in no particular order): Lavender, Twilight-Garden, Paradise Aqua, Elven-Wood, Glow Finishing Powder, Candy Blush, Bronze Shimmer, Red Ribbon Multi-use Shimmer, Spellbind, Pink to Gold, Storm and Copper Shimmer. They are all beautiful and of high quality. I must also say this company ships very fast and has excellent communication!
By the way, Mineral Basics sells all kinds of other make up other than eye shadows! They have a color and product for everyone!
Mineral Basics began in 2004 as a means to provide all natural cosmetics to people with all skin types and tones across the globe. I personally had dealt with self-esteem-deflating skin issues for most of my life: terrible acne, inflamed skin, oiliness AND dryness, flaky skin, etc. I happily discovered mineral makeup and began manufacturing my own brand. I simply could not find the exact formula I wanted in a foundation, so I had to make my own.
From our beginnings on eBay, we then quickly had our retail site built and expanded into wholesale sales soon thereafter. I love the thought that others are being helped like meâ€¦ that we no longer have to suffer with awful skin. We can feel lovely and confident, and know that with our skin looking fabulous, we have one less thing to worry about in life. I also enjoy helping others make a living through our wholesale program.
I fill my days with answering emails, updating products on the website, redesigning the site occasionally, processing orders, creating new products, etc. My favorite thing of all is to create new products. I absolutely love creating.
Each day we make it our mission to provide high-quality, all-natural, unique cosmetics and related items in a timely, friendly manner to uplift and bring joy and confidence to our customers.
The joy and fulfillment of uplifting others is an on-going goal and will surely carry into the future. We are excited youâ€™ve decided to try our products and I pray they give you as much self-esteem and pure delight as they have me and others who currently enjoy our line. I pray each day you receive compliments on your beautiful skin as you wear our mineral makeup and all-natural skin care.
Enjoy your shopping!
To learn more about me and my products, check out my blog:Â https://mineralbasics.com/makeupblog
Don`t want to wait for the giveaway to end? Go HERE to start shopping now! Spend $100 or more and receive FREE shipping as well!
Choice of 15 color samples of Mineral Basic Make Up
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Mineral Basics
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries)Â Â download my tool bar
- (3 entries) Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry)Â AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed-if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.Â -1 entry for each one!
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaÂ Random.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends May 8, 2010