Soon Spring will arrive and the weather will be nice to go for walks around the block. Of course, just because it`s not the blistering summer heat, doesn`t mean you are protected from the sun. No matter what time of the year, the suns UV rays can be harmful to your skin and body if you get too much of it. MD Moms
graciously sent a pack of their SPF 30+ Babysafe Sunscreen Towelettes
. They`re also going to give one away to one of you!
The Sunscreen Towelettes
are a pretty handy item! We enjoy going for walks and of course with how young Sophia is, it`s important to protect her skin, especially if we`re out in the sun a lot. I find that these towelettes are very convenient. They`re just like baby wipes in the material and such, but these provide protection from the sun. Plus they`re hypoallergenic and clinically tested! Also, they`re water resistant and sweat proof, which as you all know with kids, this can be a pretty important feature.
I like the fact that there`s no mess involved. I grab the wipe, wipe the areas where the sun would hit and dispose of the towelette and that`s it! I also like how the package it comes in is small and compact so it`s easy to throw in my purse to bring with me or store away in a safe out of reach area.
|Letâ€™s face it: babies like to go outside â€“ and so do their parents! These award-winning soft wipes are saturated with a gentle, sweat-proof, broad spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen thatâ€™s enriched with Vitamins E and B5, marine silk, aloe and oat, to protect, soothe and moisturize even the youngest babyâ€™s skin. Each wipe contains enough sunscreen to cover baby from head to toe, with no fuss and no mess. Theyâ€™re a dermatologist-approved way to keep baby protected from UV rays at any age, anywhere, anytime.
- Contains no phthalates, lanolin, mineral oil, petroleum or waxes
- Contains physical sunscreens, titanium and zinc oxide, as the only active ingredients
- Broad Spectrum: protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Clinically tested & hypoallergenic
- Made in the USAÂ Â No animal testing
- Water resistant and sweatproof
- Each wipe has enough sunscreen to cover the average 2 year old from head-to-toe
- Only $1.73 per premeasured application! (When using even half the recommended dose, typical lotion sunscreens are between $2 - $5 per application)
Sounds like something you would like to try? Pick up your own pack here
for just $26.99!
A Pack of Sunscreen Towelettes
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit MD Moms
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from MD Moms (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.
- 1 entry -Â Follow MD Moms on Twitter
- 1 entry -Subscribe to MD Moms Blog (very bottom of their blog)
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends February 25, 2010