Yes, you read right, I`m doing a review & giveaway of Mary Kay
! I know this has you ladies excited! Now I`ve worked with Angela once before in the past and she is a great representative to work with in my opinion! Read about my first experience with her HERE
. Any who, I got some new goodies in to tell you about and ONE of you lucky readers gets a shot at winning a surprise gift (or two!) from Mary Kay!
As before, I was excited about this review! I love trying new things. Now before I barely touched make up. I still rarely touch it, but I do every so often. Especially when I learned how great eye liner & mascara cover up your bad days! I know you emotional ladies know what I mean! This time I was lucky and got sent a few things to check out: Mary KayÂ® Creme Lipstick (Berry Kiss), NEW! Limited-Edition* Mary KayÂ® Nail Lacquer, TimeWise Bodyâ„¢ Hand and DÃ©colletÃ© Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 and a free little cosmetic make up bag!
Once again every product I received was wonderful! The lipstick is a bit too dark for my light skin for every day use, but I still think it is absolutely gorgeous! I think it`ll go great with my Halloween Costume this year though (no that`s not an insult before y`all jump to conclusions!) The sunscreen was nice as well. It has a light "sunscreen odor" sort of smell to it, like you find on your typical sunscreens. But that wasn`t even a concern to me. It applied to my skin easily and smoothly. The nail polish I haven`t used because I`ll be heading to work soon and I don`t think they purple will match my uniform too well, but I have confidence that I will be enjoying it later. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the products so far! And last, but not least, the little make up bag! I love it! I love the material, the texture the design, just everything! It`s fabulous to hold your favorite products or if you want, you can use it as a little zippered wallet. Either way, it`s fashionable!
On just about every Mary Kay
consultants page is a tab on the left that says "My Free Offers!
" and usually she`s offering a FREE color card under "Free Sample". The color card has 3 eye colors, cheek and a lip color- usually enough for 2 applications. Personally, Angela is offering a free men`s fragrance sample. All you need to do is "find a consultant" by entering in your zip code. This is available to everyone all the time!
If you like any of the products I have shown here or would like to see other products, colors, etc please check out Angela`s Mary Kay
Page! Angela is super friendly & wonderful to do business with so I highly recommend her along with the Mary Kay products she sells! You can also contact her directly. I highly recommend her!
Surprise (or two!) from Angela`s Mary Kay
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â Register on Mary Kay
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
*You may opt out of being registered on Mary Kay any time after the giveaway if you are no longer interested, but you must be registered during the giveaway to win.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 11, 2010