I love chocolate and as a female there`s just certain times that chocolate can rule your life and I`m sure many of you can relate. One thing I`m excited about is trying out some Kopali Chocolates
and by the way, one lucky reader will get to try some as well!
Deep in the rainforest of Costa Rica, living on our off-the-grid farm andÂ sustainabilityÂ center, we discovered the most incredibly delicious and luscious food, grown by indigenous farmers in harmony with the ecosystems that support all life. We founded Kopali to invite you, through delighting in this pure goodness, to join us in creating a more sustainable and compassionate world for all.
Today with every bag of Kopali you join us in directly supporting thousands of farmers, their families, and communities in countries all over the world.
Benefits of Kopali Chocolates:
- Â use extraordinary cacao from small sustainable farmers in Peru - and we go above and beyond that, doing all of our manufacturing and even our packaging right at the point-of-origin in Peru, to ensure the highest quality of flavor, intense freshness, least transit/carbon footprint, and, greatest possible positive impact, both social and environmental, directly supporting the farming communities. Â Â
- We love the amazing feedback we are getting from chocolate-lovers, and we work hard to get it just right - Kopali`s special blend is dark chocolate, roasted and crafted to be rich but not bitter, and to balance that richness with pure sweetness. Â (For the sweetness in the chocolate, we use the "panela" form of cane juice, which is thick and brown - it is the completely unrefined molasses, with just the water removed, so it has all the minerals, fiber and vitamins of the sugarcane plant intact.) Â Â
- All this goodness for convenient grab-and-go - our exceptionally premium chocolate candy pieces are presented in personal-size resealable bags. Â Â
- Our most popular flavor isÂ Chocolate BananaÂ - the soft, sweet, chewy banana inside Kopali`s chocolate offers almost a "caramel" (and that banana center has no oils or sweeteners added, rather it is simply pure, exceptional quality banana dried just right). Â Â Chocolate Cacao NibsÂ are also much loved - they are small bits ("nibs") of the pure 100% cacao bean, covered in Kopali`s special chocolate; "chocolate-covered chocolate", how can you go wrong with that??? Â Â Chocolate Espresso BeansÂ round out Kopali`s 3 most popular flavors, with the intensely flavorful coffee grown on the same land (terroir) as the cacao, for extraordinary flavor harmony.Â
- Kopali Chocolates are certified Organic and Fair Trade, to document the standards we are committed to (and which we go above and beyond). Â Â
- You can feel good enjoying Kopali Chocolates - knowing they are incredibly pure, with no refined sugar, no oils, no dairy, no preservatives or additives (and of course they are always 100% Â vegan and gluten-free). Â Â
- We are proud that every day more and more people find, delight in, and fall in love with thisÂ sweet goodness â€“ enjoying and sharing Kopali Chocolates as part of their day, and feeling good not only about how pure Kopali chocolates are, but also about how choosinÂ WeÂ g Kopali creates positive social and economic impact for the farmers and communities at origin, and positive environmental impact both at origin and globally. Â
What do I think?
I was sent a few different chocolates to try out. I had some chocolate banana chips, chocolate coffee beans and some dark chocolate covered cacao nibs. I tried the banana chips at first and wasn`t impressed. I love banana chips and everything tastes great covered in chocolate right? Well apparently there are a few exceptions. So I was feeling down so I went for the coffee beans. Well I ended up making a pig out of myself with those and ate the whole bag and to answer the question, yes, I did feel energized after that!
Next up were the nibs. These tasted interesting to me. They`re definitely dark chocolate, but something unique, but small to munch on. It wasn`t a favorite, yet I still wanted to eat it - Does that make any sense? Needless to say I went from thinking this was going to be a bad experience to an unexpected pleasant one. I should also mention as far as banana chips go I am very picky and prefer mine freshly made out the oven than store bought so that also could have an effect on what made me not care too much for it. Would I recommend Kopali? Definitely. Their chocolate are unique to those purchased in stores and taste wonderful. Plus they`re USDA Organic! I know you ladies want to give them a try!
a Rafflecopter giveaway