Did you know
Konsyl products contain psyllium fiber, a soluble fiber
that has multiple health benefits, and Konsyl Original Formula Fiber is the #1 doctor recommended all-natural fiber supplement? Well now you know! Not only did Konsyl
kindly send me some of their product to try out, but they also want to giveaway a full sized supply to one of my readers as well!
What Has Your Fiber Done For You Lately?
Forget about the latest diet and exercise trends! Getting healthy and staying healthy is not a fad -- it should be a lifestyle. Kick-start your healthy lifestyle and overall better health by adding fiber to your diet â€“ and not just any fiber, but psyllium fiber, the type of fiber found in Konsyl products. Why psyllium fiber? Clinical studies have shown that 7 grams of soluble fiber from psyllium husk, taken daily as part of a heart healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease by helping to lower cholesterol AND can help with weight management AND can help regulate constipation and diarrhea.Â Oh, and thereâ€™s more!
See what this fiber can do!Â
Health experts suggest that the average adult needs about 25-38 grams of fiber per day â€“ from foods and supplements. Just one serving of Konsyl fiber products provides the body with 6 grams of psyllium fiber and provides a variety of health benefits, such as:
Â§Â Relief of constipation and promotion of regularity (even while pregnant)
Â§Â Relief from various gastrointestinal disorders and a reduced risk of developing hemorrhoids
Â§Â Enhanced weight loss
Â§Â Decreased blood cholesterol levels, which can reduce risk of heart disease
Â§Â Healthy blood glucose and insulin levels, thereby assisting in the management of diabetes
In addition, many of Konsyl fiber products are:Â
Â§Â Sugar and gluten free
Â§Â All natural
Â§Â Made with 100% pure psyllium, a soluble plant fiber
Â§Â Safe for celiac patients, people with diabetes, pregnant and nursing mothers
Â§Â Available in powder, capsule and single-serve packets
Konsyl Original Formula 450g size is available in retail stores and Senna Prompt will be available in Walmart in late June; other Konsyl products as well as Original Formula are conveniently available for purchase on www.konsyl.com
and on various e-tailers, such as Drugstore.com, Walmart.com, Amazon.com
So what do I think? While I`m not a medical expert and can`t comment on the product health wise, I can tell you my experience. I tried the Konsyl for Balance with Psyllium fiber and prebiotic with insulin fiber which is for everyday digestive health. This helps control constipation, diarrhea, colitis and IBS. Since this is already an orange flavor I figured mixing it with orange juice would be a good way to go about trying it. This definitely was a good idea considering I could hardly tell I had added anything at all. As I already said, I can`t really comment on the health benefits too much since I hadn`t had any recently problems *knock on wood* with my digestive health lately, but I can tell you that it`s easy on the digestive system. I didn`t get sick or have cramps after using the product, which I`m pretty sure is a good thing. Best part of this product though, if you`re pregnant it is safe to use and if you`re diabetic it`s safe to use as it is sugar free and gluten free! So if you fit in either of those categories this is definitely a product that may be beneficial to you.
(1) Full Size of Konsyl Fiber Product (same as reviewed)
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: KonsylÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Konsyl
- 1 entry - Follow Konsyl on Facebook (comment that Closet of Free Samples sent you)Â
- 1 entry - Follow Konsyl on Twitter (comment that Closet of Free Samples sent you)Â
- 3 Entries - Google+ Your favorite item on their website AND this giveaway post
- 3 Entries - ReadÂ my post about my sister and comment on that post about the situationÂ Read Here. (Leave the 3 giveaway entry comments on this giveaway post)
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Subscribe to Scrappin A Moment via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog post
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends April 27, 2012