iColor 3D Coloring Book? Not only was a sent an awesome book to check out, but they`re offering one to one of my wonderful readers as well so read on!
3D Deep Sea Coloring book to check out. I think this was definitely an appropriate selection after all our recent trips to the local aquarium and such! This is a pretty neat little book. It`s basically the same as a regular coloring book, but instead it`s in 3D! Use color pencils or crayons, color your picture, then put on the glasses at your art work!
iColor3D has a long history of 3D software development for the movie industry and the medical profession. Our management team has a proven history in anaglyphic graphic design and software programming using advanced rendering techniques with proven business and marketing strategies. iColor3D is fully capitalized and primed for unlimited growth.
We are experts in social networking through the use of Twitter, FaceBook, online press releases, banners, blogging and more, all designed to drive business to your store.
We are headquartered in Western Colorado with printing, fulfillment and shipping originating in Grand Junction, CO. Our location is ideal for servicing all your procurement needs throughout the world.
"The Playground" coloring book, shown above, uses visually stimulating images featuring family friendly, huggable characters enjoying recess at school. The last page of the book features a T-Rex directing the reluctant characters back to class as recess is now over. T-Rex also introduces us to our next book, Dinosaurs, in their natural setting. Kids and adults will enjoy coloring these pages with crayons or colored pencils while using the iColor3D glasses to view their amazing creations. Indeed, artists will want to wear the supplied 3D glasses while coloring and will enjoy the excitement of seeing the picture jump off of the page as it is colored. Each book is packaged with a det of glasses bound into the book`s colorful cover. A small sticky tab seals the book and protects the 3D glasses. Have your own 3D idea? Let us work with you to customize your very own 3D World. Our only limitation is your own imagination!
MANDATORY ENTRYÂ*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*1) You MUST be an Email Subscriber
2) Visit the Sponsor: iColor 3DÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via google friend connect -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Follow me on Â & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand. The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you. The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends April 26, 2011
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.