HuePhoria is absolutely great to do business with. They respond to their emails promptly and are very friendly. Number one on my list. They also ship out their goods in a timely manner as well! Another big important thing. I received the "Mardi" designed Wine Glass which is perfect since I live in New Orleans. I love the glass. It`s well made, not the cheap feeling type glass. The Mardi Design features a Mardi Gras mask on one side of the bead like design and a Fleur De Lis on the other side. Very nice! The glass is hand-blown, hand-painted and dishwasher safe! Every womans dream! Nothing worse than having a beautiful glass but requires hand washing to get it fully clean! It only weighs 16 ounces and is a great 8.75" in height. I love it! It flows together so beautifully. I like mine so much I honestly have no intentions of drinking out of it or anything that can dirty it. Sad, but true. I plan to use it as a room decor. It`s so beautiful you can use it as a center piece on your coffee table with maybe some glass ball designs filling the glass or something else of your choosing. It`s your choice on how you plan to use the glass, just a suggestion though in case you get one and decide it`s too nice to use! Of course, you can just order more than 1 so you have one to save and the other to use! BUY IT: Don`t want to wait for this giveaway to end? Go HERE and purchase some of your now! Use the code LUCKYME to receive 15% off your order! Expires 5/31/2010HuePhoria`s unique wine and martini glasses are hand painted in over 40 colorful designs that aresure to bring new excitement to your parties!Â Mix up a set, choose your favorite ball design, andbe assured that you will beÂ the only one sipping from your precious drinky-poo.Start a HuePhoria collection for your friends or for yourself today!Dishwasher safe & individually gift boxed.
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from HuePhoria (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.
- 1 entry -Follow (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you) HuePhoria on Twitter
- 1 entry -Follow (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you) HuePhoria on Facebook
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries)Â download my tool bar
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20. Ends May 1, 2010
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you. The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.