As you all already know I LOVE jewelry and fashionable items! So of course teaming up once again with Guy & Eva
was just inevitable! Not only did they send me a beautiful piece to check out, but they`re offering one of you the chance to win a surprise piece as well!
You may remember back in May 2010 I did my first review with Guy & Eva
which you can read about HERE
if you`d like! Well this go round I selected the Breanna Necklace from their Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog which can be seen on page 18. This piece is super beautiful! Talk about using nature to bring out ones beauty! This necklace is made of Jade stones and provide a short double strand necklace. For those of you who don`t know, Jade is thought to bring "good luck" by some cultures. Are you a believer in this? Maybe you should get a hold of this piece for your jewelry collection then!
The necklace itself has some weight to it, but it`s not extremely heavy. It can be used to dress up a casual outfit while at the same time accenting a more formal outfit. Multi-purpose jewelry is always nice!
I was thrilled that they shipped my necklace quickly and in a nice little gift bag and gift box! I love their gift boxes! They all have a beautiful padding on the inside. Very unique to me!
There`s so many other beautiful pieces you can find on their site as well! Not only do they offer you beautiful quality jewelry, but they also give you an opportunity to become a Guy and Eva advisor
! You would have the opportunity to host your own jewelry party(ies)
which can have some great benefits, such as free jewelry and half off jewelry prices!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Saw a particular piece you liked? Go HERE
and make a purchase!
Surprise Jewelry Piece from Guy and Eva`s collection!
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
visit Guy and Eva
and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends December 4, 2010