Valentines Day is only 10 days away! Did you get your sweetheart anything? If not, how about a nice gift basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets? Don`t have a Valentine? Well then enter the giveaway! --even if you do have a Valentine, still feel free to enter as well!
I teamed up with Gourmet Gift Baskets and had a chance to try out their Be My Valentine Gift Basket! This is a really nice idea if you don`t know what to get someone for Valentines Day or if you want to give them a variety of somethings! This gift basket consists of dark chocolate bar, chocolate wafers, chocolate covered cherries, English toffee, Cherry Vanilla Va-Voom crunch, a peanut roll, dark chocolate raspberry sticks and almond roca buttercrunch! Mmm! What a yummy bunch of goodies!Â The basket in itself is of nice quality, not a cheaply made basket, but actually nice. Then the goodies on the inside are all well within their expiration dates, meaning it won`t expire any time soon so your hunny has plenty of time to enjoy the treats! Also, what I like with this particular basket is it is gender neutral so both a female or male can enjoy it.
The packaging for shipping of this basket was excellent. My basket arrived to me in perfect condition! As far as customer service goes, the staff was very friendly in assisting me and quickly returned any emails to me. Quite pleased with their customer service! My over all opinion? Excellent gift, great quality, friendly staff, they get my approval for all gift basket needs!
1 Be My Valentine Gourmet Gift Basket
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Gourmet Gift BasketsÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Gourmet Gift Baskets. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â
- 1 entry - Follow Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook (comment that Closet of Free Samples sent you)
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends February 19, 2011