As many as you know we`re working on trying again for baby #2. This go-round we`re seriously considering cloth diapers because not only are they healthier for your baby and their skin, but they save you tons of money! Sure, it`s more expensive to pay up front for the supplies, but within a month, maybe 2, they will pay for themselves. I was sent a cloth diaper
to check out from Glow Bug
and one of you have a chance to win one as well!
About Glow Bug
Glow Bug Cloth Diapers story begins with our babies. Long before the company existed, there were two Moms who found friendship during pre-natal yoga class. Neta and I became close friends through the course of our pregnancies. We were thrilled when my daughter Amelia was born only weeks after Neta's daughter Ela in 2007. We both discovered and enjoyed using cloth diapers on our girls. After the birth of Neta's son Edder and my daughter Gloria in 2010, we were both looking for new cloth diapers. Neta and I had the same concerns with the available brands. All we wanted were good quality, affordable cloth diapers but we were really frustrated that the product we were looking for did not seem to exist.
What better solution to our dilemma than to start our own company that would sell amazing quality cloth diapers at a great price?
We knew that there must be lots of other parents out there who want to use cloth diapers but are intimidated by the cost of investing in good quality diapers. We are here to help you every step of the way in making the switch to cloth diapers and can't wait to hear how much you love them!
What do I think?
I`ve checked out maybe one or two other cloth diapers previously and this one I have to say is a bit unique to the rest. While it serves the same function as a diaper, I noticed this one has many snap button areas so you can adjust the diaper fit as necessary on your baby. Since not all babies are the same size or shape, this was an excellent idea on their part. Not to mention it also serves the purpose of making one diaper being able to be used from newborn to potty training stages! Also, the diaper feels soft, thick and durable. I love how the diaper was sent to me pre-lined and ready to go. Of course, we don`t have a little one at this time, but when we do I am rather confident these diapers will work.
Here`s all the features:
- Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
- Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
- Coordinating colored snaps for every print
- Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection
- Wing snaps on top row to prevent drooping (not available in Spectrum Packages)
- NEW SlimDryfabric keeps baby's skin dry without the bulk
- Improved waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks
- Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out
- Each package of 12 comes with 18Â Â microfiber snap-in inserts Â (the inserts snap to the diaper and to each other)
Needless to say, I am very pleased with the diaper in both functionality and style. I have no doubts that this will hold up and last throughout the days our future baby will use it. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely!
FILED UNDER :
Sponsored Giveaway -
REVIEW & GIVEAWAY: Glow Bug Cloth Diapers (US & CANADA)