I am a huge junk food junkie! It can be chips, candy, ice cream or even gum! Luckily, there`s a company out there called Glee Gum
that was interested in me trying out some of their gum & a gum making kit! Not to mention, one of you get to win a kit of your choice!
is really yummy! The flavor may not last forever, but the gum taste wonderful! I had a chance to try Tangerine
, Tripple Berry
and Wee Glee Mixed Box
and they were all so good! My favorite was the tripple berry though... or maybe it`s the banana.. I can`t choose between the two! At first taste you get a blast of flavor through your mouth and the taste lingers on through until the flavor runs out.
I was also lucky enough to try the Gum Making Kit
! What can I say this but wow?! At first look, the instructions seem intimidating, but once I got started it was so easy to do! The instructions that came with it were very detailed in explaining what to do to make it easy to understand what to do and how to go about making my gum. Each kit comes with chicle gum base, confectioner`s sugar, corn syrup, 2 flavor packets (cherry & cinnamon) and black plastic pan.
To start off I softened the corn syrup in hot water. From there I prepared my surface using the provided sugar. Once I was done that I melted my gum base, mixed, added some flavor, shaped my gum & enjoyed it! Whatever is left out of your gum that you don`t feel like chewing, simply wrap it in some tin foil and save it for later! Although, I have a feeling this gum won`t last me through the night! The flavor from the hand made gum was yummy! Especially the cherry flavored one!
Does this sound like a yummy treat to you? Purchase your own kit! You can choose between a chocolate kit
, gummy kit
, or the gum kit
like me! Don`t want to make your own? Just want to purchase yourself some gum? Then check out all the yummy flavors here
Glee Gum is all natural chewing gum made with sustainably harvested rainforest chicle. It comes in SIX great flavors: cinnamon, peppermint, tangerine, bubblegum, spearmint, and triple berry. Glee Gum is the #1 healthy alternative to synthetic chewing gum and bubble gum! With no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners (no aspartame), or preservatives, it`s easy to chew Glee-fully!
Our activity kits for children are fun and educational. They are great for science classes, birthday parties, scout troops, and home schools. Kids can make chocolate, chewing gum, or gummy candy and learn a lot in the process!
Glee Gum Kit of choice between the chocolate, gummy, or gum kit.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit Glee Gum
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends February 10, 2010