Ultra pure hydrating hair & body cleanser Features & Benefits
Size: 8oz INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (Sugar Based), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (Sugar Based), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Corn Based Thickener), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids (Plant Derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (Plant Derived), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (ORGANIC) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (ORGANIC Marigold) Flower, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Extract, Capryl Hydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil (ORGANIC Mandarin Orange) Essential Oil, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived)
- Won`t irritate eyes or sensitive places. Rinses off fast!
- Gentle and hydrating cleanser using thyme oil and plant-based surfactants. Sulfate free!
- Fragrance free. Organic orange extract is our mild and fresh scent.
- Organic ginko biloba and calendula extract to sooth the skin
- Organic aloe and soothing oat extract to moisturize naturally.
We provide a select offering of healthy, eco-conscious products, based on extensive research and recommendations. Itâ€™s our opinion that many parents, given enough information and access, would gladly choose products that are as healthy for their children as they are good for the earth; and we donâ€™t think this should be a compromise. We think making healthy choices should be easy, thatâ€™s why we have exceptional products that are both healthy and environmentally-friendly. We want to support parents and children, and we do that by making available authentically good products that meet our rigorous standards, are tested and approved by parents and foster the growth and development of your children while also treading lightly on the planet. Itâ€™s a tall order, and we are up for the challenge. We donâ€™t take this lightly. We believe in choosing carefully so that you are not only presented with products that have met our standards, as described in Our Promise to You, but will support healthy decision making for your family, within your budget and with sincere thoughtfulness. But thatâ€™s not to say that we think our perspective is the only one that matters. If you donâ€™t see your favorite products listed here, please contact us with your suggestions. Love your baby. Love the Planet.Sounds like a great product? Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Purchase your own now! It`s only $8.99 for a full sized bottle! Plus, use my code SBBL130 & receive 15% off until January 30th!
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Spout Baby (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --You must use my referral ID for this SBBL130 --Plus you get 15% off using that code until 1/30/2010! --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.Â
- 1 entry - Follow Â Spout Baby on Twitter
- 2 entries - Sign up for Spout Baby Newsletter
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!