The other night while bathing my daughter, I was thinking "how convenient would it be to be able to use the same soaps rather than switch from a body soap to a hair wash". Well I just came into luck! Spout Baby
has sent me a couple samples of their new product, Episencial Playful Foaming Wash
! Plus, as an added bonus, they`re also offering one of you wonderful readers your own FULL SIZED bottle of the wash!
Now this is not my firs time working with Spout Baby. I had previously done a review on a toy tea set
from them and I still have nothing but positive things to say about them. Spout Baby
is such a great company full of all kinds of eco friendly products. Plus they have really friendly customer service for anyone who has questions or just wants to make a comment! So now on to my experience I had with the Foaming Wash
As soon as it came in the mail I could not wait to try it! Which is why as soon as it arrived, I had to try it out the moment I had a chance! The sample packs I received were very easy to open. Which for me, is very important if i`m in the middle of bathing. Who wants to fight with packaging when they`re just trying to get clean?!? So that was a plus. The scent was oh my goodness! It just smelt so wonderful! It was a citrus/orange sort of scent. I honestly couldn`t get enough of it! I washed my hair and my body with the wash & I feel so refreshed and clean! The fragrance smells good, but is not strong and over powering. Also, the fragrance itself is gone once it`s washed off. Which is good for sensitive skin. I also love how it`s organic and doesn`t irritate any eyes if it were to get in them, which is great for babies and kids!
Site`s Product Description of Episncial Foaming Wash:
Ultra pure hydrating hair & body cleanser
Features & Benefits
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (Sugar Based), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (Sugar Based), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Corn Based Thickener), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids (Plant Derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (Plant Derived), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (ORGANIC) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (ORGANIC Marigold) Flower, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Extract, Capryl Hydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil (ORGANIC Mandarin Orange) Essential Oil, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived)
- Won`t irritate eyes or sensitive places. Rinses off fast!
- Gentle and hydrating cleanser using thyme oil and plant-based surfactants. Sulfate free!
- Fragrance free. Organic orange extract is our mild and fresh scent.
- Organic ginko biloba and calendula extract to sooth the skin
- Organic aloe and soothing oat extract to moisturize naturally.
About Spout Babys Products:
We provide a select offering of healthy, eco-conscious products, based on extensive research and recommendations. Itâ€™s our opinion that many parents, given enough information and access, would gladly choose products that are as healthy for their children as they are good for the earth; and we donâ€™t think this should be a compromise. We think making healthy choices should be easy, thatâ€™s why we have exceptional products that are both healthy and environmentally-friendly. We want to support parents and children, and we do that by making available authentically good products that meet our rigorous standards, are tested and approved by parents and foster the growth and development of your children while also treading lightly on the planet. Itâ€™s a tall order, and we are up for the challenge.
We donâ€™t take this lightly. We believe in choosing carefully so that you are not only presented with products that have met our standards, as described in Our Promise to You, but will support healthy decision making for your family, within your budget and with sincere thoughtfulness. But thatâ€™s not to say that we think our perspective is the only one that matters. If you donâ€™t see your favorite products listed here, please contact us with your suggestions.
Love your baby. Love the Planet.
Sounds like a great product? Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Purchase your own now
! It`s only $8.99 for a full sized bottle! Plus, use my code SBBL130
& receive 15% off
until January 30th!
Full Sized bottle of Episencial Playful Foaming Wash
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit Spout Baby
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Spout Baby (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --You must use my referral ID for this SBBL130 --Plus you get 15% off using that code until 1/30/2010! --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.Â
- 1 entry - Follow Â Spout Baby on Twitter
- 2 entries - Sign up for Spout Baby Newsletter
IF YOU WIN...
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends January 27, 2010
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!