Sponsored by Tomoson.com
It`s that time of the year again. Lots of parties and holiday festivities. Using the nice holiday dinner dishes is always lovely and special, but at the end of the day it`d be nice not to have to clean all of that up either! Smarty HadÂ A Party
offers beautiful elegant DISPOSABLE dinnerware that looks like that fancy set you typically use, but you can throw it away! They sent me some to check out for myself and they`re offering a set or mini lanterns for one of my readers!
Now every year I know we do a little something with the family for the holiday season. It`s all very nice and a lot of work. At the end of the day, you`re just ready to relax. Well, with the Smarty HadÂ A Party dinner dishes you can still have a beautiful party but then you can throw all your dinnerware away when it`s over! No more worrying about that special dish being broken by accident. No more having to clean up the special dishes in a special way. I know you all know exactly what I`m talking about. You still get beautiful dinner plates
, just less of a clean up hassle!
I actually really enjoyed the set I received. They`re very durable and quite honestly, if you want to wash and re-use them a few more times, you easily could! They`re not like the cheap paper dinner sets by any means. They`re made of high quality plastic and look very beautiful! When my package was shipped to me, each set was individually and carefully wrapped and my package was marked as fragile to ensure I received my package just as I was intended to. The customer service was super quick & friendly as well! Plus, they offer FREE ground shipping on all orders $275 or more! I know we all love something free!
Mini Lantern Set
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Smarty Had A Party
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 9, 2010
disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255
"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."