Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Are you always stressed? Even if not, you may still be interested in this one! I recently came across this Electric Scalp Massager which not only did I get to try, but I`m going to be giving one away as well!
I`m always all for massages! My neck, shoulder & back are always hurting since being in a car accident years ago where someone slammed into the back of us while at a red light. But it`s not often I think about massaging my head! Of course it feels good when it`s massaged, but honestly, how often do you say "hey massage me head!" ? So when I was told about this Electric Massager that`s for your head & joins I was excited to try it out!
Now this does look a bit like an odd object, but I just had to try it, literally, for this review! This handheld device gently stimulates millions of nerve endings on the scalp, as well as acupressure points that create a pleasant sensation. It is also great for other joints in your body where it will stimulate blood flow to ease pain and create relaxation. The massager is made mainly with pure copper. You can choose to turn the motor on which makes the massager vibrate for a stronger sensation or use it without the motor for a more gentle massage. You need to form the massager to optimal operating shape. The copper legs will move and adjust as needed to fit your needs.
Honestly, the massager itself feels GREAT on my scalp. When I first saw this, I honestly expected it to be just a piece of junk and a dumb idea. I was absolutely wrong! It`s a very simple idea with a very relaxing ending! Plus it has benefits such as: Increased blood flow, relaxes stressed muscles and helps relieve aches and pains. So overall how do I feel? I love it of course! Plus, it was shipped out fast just in time for the holidays!
(1) Electric Scalp Massager
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
visit Massage Table
and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
WORTH 1 ENTRY EACH
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Massage Table. (5 entries for each item you purchase)
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- download my tool bar
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know! Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store.
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends December 13, 2010
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review