When it comes to my home, I enjoy using organic and natural products. No matter what it is, when it`s organic and/or natural, I always seem to like it! EcoSmartÂ is a new one I had a chance to try that has organic pesticide
products and you have a chance to win one of your own!
EcoSmart sent me their safe home bundle to check out and I must say I`m quite thrilled. The bundle itself includes flying insect killer, insect repellent, and & roach killer and home pest control spray. I love that these products are all natural and organic and safe to use around my home. Being a parent, having safe household products is extremely important to me.
Now I haven`t had any insect issues lately, but my daughter loves to go outside so the insect repellent came in real handy. I liked how easily the repellent sprayed on. It didn`t have a funky odor like other previous repellents I`ve used.Â It also seemed to work quite effectively for her as well. No bug bites from this go round in the yard!
So needless to say I`m excited about giving the other products a try when the bugs start to come out! Well, I guess I really don`t want to have to try them because that means having to see roaches and I absolutely do not like roaches, but y`all know what I mean!Â I have confidence that they will get the job done! Now come summer time, I`ll be worried about the bees and wasps, but luckily EcoSmart provided a how to get rid of wasps
section for people like me!
**Open to US, except AK & HI, only**
EcoSmart Organic Pesticides
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ EcoSmart
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 3, 2010