As parents we try to provide healthy food and snack choices to our children. Of course, getting them to enjoy these products isn`t always an easy task. Especially if they know what candy and chocolate is! Now don`t get me wrong, I don`t mind Sophia enjoying a little candy now and then, but I`d much rather her enjoy healthier snacks than all the junky sugars that I enjoy that aren`t good for you! So when I was contacted by EcoMom
to try some of their snacks, I readily accepted! Plus, someone will with a $15 gift card to their site!
sent me a Revolution Foods
Sampler to try out for Sophia (as well as myself). I was sent some Squeezable fruit in Strawberry Banana
. I was also sent some Yogurt filled sandwich bars in Strawberry Jam & Peanut butter
as well as Honey Graham & Strawberry Yogurt
We tried the Organic Mash ups first (the squeezable fruit) and they taste great! I love the squeezable travel sized pouch. It`s easy to carry with you on the go as well as store away for later. These are 100% organic. No trans fats, no high fructose and it`s gluten free! They taste just light the fruit in baby food jars! And in my opinion those taste awesome! Sophia LOVES these a lot! Definitely something I will get for her again in the future!
Next we tried the Sandwich Bars. These are 100% whole grain filled with organic yogurt filling. I actually liked these. Sophia didn`t seem to appealed to them like the mash ups. They are very simple tasting to me. If you`re a nutragrain bar fan, then you`ll love these. As I am not a huge fan. I like them, but nothing I personally would go out of my way for. I do like the fact they are healthy and they are easy to carry as well as store away. As I said, if you like the Nutragrain bars, then i`m sure you will love these as well. Their taste is very similar.
As far as my packaging goes, it was all in tact, shipped quickly and timely. The customer service was very friendly and excellent! Something I am always looking for when I choose a place to purchase from.
Now, if you decide you`re going to be a regular shopper with EcoMom, then I suggest you look into EcoPass
. This allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, which provides 15% off EVERY order as well as FREE shipping with no minimum purchase requirement! EcoPass
pays for itself in as few as 4 orders and costs only $8.25 per month!
offers more than just food, they also offer a wide variety of products from high chairs to lunch boxes!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your ownÂ HERE
! My readers exclusively get 15% off
their first order by using the code SBBL547
(expires September 31st 2010)
**US & CANADA**
$15 Gift Card to EcoMom
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ EcoMom
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ EcoMom. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â
- 1 entryÂ -Â FollowÂ (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you)Â EcoMom on Facebook
- 1 entryÂ -Â FollowÂ (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you) EcoMom on TwitterÂ Â
- 1 entryÂ - Subscribe to the EcoMom Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends September 1, 2010
**DISCLAIMER** While I did received products from EcoMom, I was not compensated for reviewing the products and my opinions are my own. If you have won a price from EcoMom within the past 45 days, you will not be able to win a prize again for this giveaway.