I love charm bracelets. They`re just one of those pieces you can make so personal and meaningful. You may remember back in December 2009 I made my own charm bracelet from the Charm Factory that you can check out here
. Well not only did they let me choose one of their pre-made charm bracelets, but they`re also allowing one of my readers to pick one as well!
Now this time I got to choose from the pre-made charm bracelets that Charm Factory
has to offer. I chose the Garnet Bracelet with Crystal Hearts
. What made me choose this one? Well garnet is my daughters birth stone, which is why this particular one appealed to me. My bracelet features 5 garnet hearts and is on a silver chain which can be used to add more charms. Now the bracelet is 7" in length which is actually a bit too big for my small wrist so I decided to actually use this on my ankle! Now because of the chains, I can adjust it to fit my wrist though if need be.
Of course I love my bracelet. I`m a huge fan of Charm Factory. They have charms
of all sorts to make that perfect bracelet for either yourself or someone special to you. Your bracelet will arrived beautifully packaged in a gift box for your convenience. Not to mention it ships quickly and arrives in perfect condition! I was satisfied with my previous experience and I was satisfied once again with my current experience with charm factory. They provide such excellent customer service and I don`t think you`ll be disappointed either!
(1) Pre-made Charm Bracelet
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Charm Factory
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 18, 2010