Do you enjoy trying new bath products? I know I do! I collect bath stuff since I like to switch it up a bit from time to time. I mean who wants to use the same scent ALL the time? Castle Baths
contacted me in regards to reviewing a couple things plus they`re offering some bath stuff to one of my readers!
sent me their Mediterranean Breeze Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub
along with their Prayer Hand & Body Lotion
. These two items came in a cute little basket (pictured) that I just think is adorable! I fell in love with the little basket. It`s now a great holder for some new pens I just got, so perfect timing with that!
The next thing I noticed was how great both these products smell. They`re both very relaxing. When I actually used the products they work extremely well! One of my hands is very dry, probably from all this hot/cold crazy weather changes. I used the lotion as well as the scrub on my particularly dry hand and with just this one time use, it feels 99.9% normal.Â Plus it looks a lot better than before. I honestly did not expect to have such great results from using this. I figured it was just another great smelling bath product, but it turned out to be much more! Needless to say I`m VERY pleased with this product and I highly recommend it for anyone with dry skin! Plus, they ship your items out really quickly!
About these 2 Products
Dead Sea Salt Scrub- Tre`Yours Mediterranean Breeze Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub from Castle Baths Spa Line
Tre-Yours Mediterranean Breeze- will leave your mind and body feeling an euphoria! Made from authentic Dead Sea Salt and organic Certified Organic Shea Butter, our Body Scrub will nourish, exfoliate and moisturize your skin â€“ leaving YOU soft, smooth and radiant! Your skin deserves to be beautiful and radiate!
Whisk away to an exotic land where brain cells meet energy levels. Mediterranean Breeze Body Scrub smells so sensational!This Shea Butter Salt Body Scrub will help you show off a beautiful body- leaving less worries about stretch marks. Great to use on full body before sun bathing to exfoliate dead cells and help you to have a longer lasting tan.
- An invigorating aromatic exfoliate that moisturizes, soothes, tightens pores and makes your skin just plain better
- Made from ALL NATURAL ingredients: Dead Sea salt, Certified Organic shea butter, Certified Organic rice bran oil, purified water, chamomile extract, witch hazel, Organic and Wild Crafted Essential Oils
- This luxurious Dead Sea Body Scrub helps lighten age spots, fade stretch marks and scars
- Our Body Scrub is â€“ chemical free, no preservatives added
Did you know- body scrubs- both dead sea salt and brown sugars are used to help with maintain beautiful feet and hands? It`s true! Use these Castle Baths scrubs to exfoliate dead cells and callous from feet and to smooth and repair cuticles. Make your nails look and feel more beautiful and your feet sexy soft!
Do not use on skin with cuts or abrasions
INGREDIENTS: DEAD SEA SALT, Certified ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER, Certified Organic RICE BRAN OIL, Distilled WATER, ESSENTIAL OIL, CHAMMOMILE EXTRACT, WITCH HAZEL
Directions: Wet your body, face, feet or hands in the tub, or sink. While applying Shea Butter Salt Body Scrub, scrub firmly using circular motions. Be gentler over sensitive area of the body. Rinse and the follow with a moisturizer.
Cautions: Best not to use Shea Butter Salt Body Scrub in shower- due to the oils and the risk of slipping. Avoid eye contact. Do not use on children- for adult external use only. Do not use Shea Butter Salt Body Scrub on skin with cuts or abrasions, rashes or wounds.
Prayer Hand and Body Lotion with Shea Butter
Scented with fresh, clean, fruity yet floral essential oils of Jasmine, Lavender & Grapefruit, our Prayer Hand and Body Lotion with Shea Butter will lighten your mind and spirit in preparation for meditative prayer!
- Our Prayer Hand and Body Lotion with Shea Butter helps lighten age spots
- Helps fade stretch marks
- Aids in fading scars
- All natural, handmade Prayer Hand and Body Lotion with Certified Organic Shea Butter contains Lavender, Jasmine, Grapefruit, Organic Rose Hydrosol, Sweet Certified Organic Almond Oil, Shea Oil,Certified Organic Jojoba Oil Oil, Organic and Wild Crafted Essential Oils
Ingredients: Distilled Water ( Aqua) Sweet Certified Organic Almond Oil, Certified Organic Jojoba Oil, Certified Organic Shea Butter Natural, Glycerin ( vegetable base ), Emulsifying Wax ( vegetable base ), Citric Acid, Stearic Acid,Organic and Wild Crafted Essential Oils, GeogardÂ® Ultra (ECOCERTIFIED as a Natural preservative in certified organic cosmetics), Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol
About Castle Baths
Our bath and spa products are:
- Made to Order, as fresh as possible
- Completely Vegan- well, with the exception of the 3 goats milk soap bars
- Handmade- never factory or machine made
- Shipped daily to preserve the shelf life
- Never tested on Animals!
- Created with Certified Organic and Wild Crafted Ingredients
- Made with you in mind!
We preserve our natural products as naturally as we can while still keeping our products sustainable. In most Products we use GeogardÂ® Ultra
- accepted by ECOCERT as a preservative in certified organic cosmetics.
As a Christian Bath and Spa Product, Natural Bath and Body Company- we strive to offer YOU excellence, witnessing God`s word, and using what God gave us to keep us at our best. Our number one goal is Giving YOU the best Customer Service! You speak and we WILL listen! We care!
In the not so far ago days of our lives, customers were treated with respect. The slogan was "The customer is always right!" Today- I personally find ANY customer service with any business a rare occasion, shoot most often I want to ask the person waiting on me, "Do you even like your job?" Here at Castle Baths- Customer Service is here to stay!
Our Commitment to You and the Planet
We support fair labor practices for workers throughout our supply chain. We look for companiesÂ that demonstrate a clear commitment to social justice and for ingredients certified as Fair Trade.
Unlike many mainstream spa and bath products, Castle Bath brands are made of natural ingredients that are safer for you and the planet.
Castle Baths creates its spa and bath products carefully, responsibly, and respectfully. We are committed to using ecological product creation standards and business practices. We are an ECO friendly Business!
Our daily eco-friendly business practices:
- Use natural ingredients over synthetics and purchase in bulk to save on multiple deliveries
- Purchase product ingredients from other eco-friendly and ethical businesses
- Use energy efficient production equipment
- Practice water conservation and use water captured via rain barrels to help water our gardens
- Plant new green annually
- Use organic gardening methods and composting when growing our fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers.Â
- Refrain from using landscape chemicals
- Reduce paper consumption by using electronic verses paper invoicing, accounting practices, and shipping methods
- Packaged with recycled tissue and
- Use Recycle office supply paper
- Recycle EVERYTHING possible including paper and packing and shipping materials
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment using only eco-friendly cleaners
- We use all energy efficient E-Star appliances to include natural gas heat and air - even for the water.
And our computer monitors areÂ LED flat screen monitors instead of traditional CRT monitorsÂ . We learned these monitors produce and use about 65 % less energy.
- Use Certified Fair Trade Certified Organic and Certified Fair Trade Olive Oil and Coffee Beans
Don`t want to wait for the giveaway to end to get some new bath products? Start shopping HERE
! Pay only $5.50 for flat rate shipping! Have your items within 5 business days!
Spa and Bath
For Your Pet
Castle Baths Specialties
Castle Baths Gift Set
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit Castle Baths
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends March 15, 2010