I`m always looking for the best to use on my daughter. Bummas
contacted me to try out their product! Plus, they`re also offering one of my lucky readers a chance to win a pack of Bummas as well!
So what exactly are Bummas?
They`re small, soft, eco-friendly baby-sized cloths made especially for drying baby bottoms, as well as blocking those surprise squirts! You can virtually eliminate irritating diaper rash without the use of powders, talcs and ointments by simply drying your baby`s bum with a Bumma!
I think these things are great for moms! I know when my daughter was a new born infant she would get diaper rashes often no matter how great of a job I thought I was doing keeping her clean!Â I wish I could have avoided those pricey prescription creams. Luckily though, you can! These cloths are soft as they describe on the site! Plus they`re perfect to use on my daughters runny nose she got while we were away on vacation! I`m eliminating tissue use & using these cloths and washing them to reuse!
Other great uses:
â€¢ Convenient shoulder armor for
burping and feeding.
â€¢ Take them with you for quick
â€¢ So soft and supple, it`s perfect
for their little noses.
â€¢ Great for baths as a baby
â€¢ Eliminates the use of
â€¢ 100% Cotton - Woven Velour
â€¢ Variety of color combinations
for nursery themes.
â€¢ Handy 5â€ x 7â€ size.
â€¢ Durable. Just throw them in
the washing machine and use
â€¢ Wonâ€™t pill, shrink, or fade.
â€¢ They will last until your little one
is out of diapers and beyond!
The creation of Bummas came about when we had our first baby boy. When your first arrives, you are given all kinds of advice:
â€œUse the wet commercial wipes, donâ€™t use the wet commercial wipes, use gauze; use whatever is handy to block the pee; use another diaper to block the pee; donâ€™t use that, use this; use powder to dry them off, donâ€™t use powder-it contains talc and studies have linked talc to cancer.â€
A lot of advice. Some of it was good, but in the end you find your own way.
The one thing that was never mentioned was how to dry our little guyâ€™s â€œstuffâ€ off after the clean up. Our babyâ€™s bum was just way too wet to put a diaper back on--and blowing down there until youâ€™re blue in the face just wasnâ€™t working. Thus Bummas were born. A soft absorbent, luxurious baby cloth to soak up all the wetness.
Grab a bumma cloth before opening the diaper. Sneak â€œattacksâ€ are frequent and will happen the second your mind wanders!
Place the bumma over the privates while tending to the other parts. One bumma will soak up an entire pee.
Clean up baby with a regular wipe or wet a bumma and clean up sensitive skin.
Use another bumma to thoroughly dry baby off. Re-diaper.
If the cover bumma gets soaked rinse it off and throw it in the wash.
The payoff- a dry bum, no diaper rash, and no surprise squirts. Save money on diapers, powder, and ointment.
You can wash them and use them again and again.
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? For $16.99 you can get your own set of Bummas by Purchasing Here
A Set of Bummas
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Bummas (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends February 1, 2010