How many of you love candy? I know I do. When I was given the opportunity to try out an antique gumball machine, I was thrilled! I haven`t seen one of these since I was maybe 4 or 5 years old. Needless to say, this was an opportunity that excited me!
was kind enough to send me their King Carousel Gumball Machine which included a stand plus 4lbs of gum balls to start me off, which is over a $69 value! When my package arrived, I was surprised that it wasn`t heavy. When you think of a gumball machine and gum, you would think there`s a lot of weight there. Luckily, I was wrong and it was rather light weight. When I opened my package, everything was packaged well and secure for it`s delivery trip to myÂ home. Great start already!
Once I opened the package I noticed that I needed to put together the stand with the gumball machine. This was actually a pretty simple task. It started off a bit tricky trying to get the screws together, but once I saw how it went into place it was easy from there. Of course, the instructions were very simple to follow as well.
Once I put the pieces together, I carried the stand into place where I was going to display it at in my home. Once in it`s location, I poured in the whole 4 lbs of gumballs into the machine. This is very simple. You just need a screw driver to unscrew the top and pour them on in. This is very simple, nothing tricky and it stays secured shut until it is unscrewed again. By the way, the gum tastes great!
So what are my thoughts? I love this machine! The gum is fresh and tastes great. The stand and the machine are both made of high quality materials. They look great and also have some nice detailed design on the stand making it more unique. Not only is it a gumball machine, but it can also double as a bank because it does take $0.25 to get the gum out. Unless you cheat of course and unscrew the top each time you want some gum. If you`re not a gum person you can always substitute the candy for others such as m&ms or other similar sorts of candy.
The customer service I received from this company was outstanding. They were very friendly and professional. They shipped my products in a quick timely manner and definitely leave me wanting to do future business with them. I highly recommend this company for all your gum needs or if you`re looking for a cool gumball machine as I was.
Keep up with the latest news and sales from Gumballs.com on Facebook
! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
I made a new discovery with my awesome gumball machine! Remember how originally I thought the machine took just quarters? Well, not only does it take quarters, but it also takes any other kind of U.S. coin including pennies, nickels and dimes. There are also instructions on how to set the machine to free spin, so you donâ€™t have to screw off the top. Once the machine is set to free spin, the coin mechanism cannot be changed back. Oh yea, I almost forgot, they are now including a giveaway with the review because YOU requested it! How generous!
Antique Gumball Machine
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Gumballs.comÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Gumballs.com.
- 1 entry - Follow Gumballs.com on Facebook
- 1 entry - Follow Gumballs.com on Facebook
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends October 8, 2011