Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Sophia just loves lip stick, lip gloss, etc type of products. If she sees some, she wants it! Well All Terrain
offers kid friendly lip armor!
All Terrain has taken one of its most popular products â€“ Lip Armor with SPF 25, and made it kid friendly with new flavors like Bubble Gum and Cherry. Itâ€™s an easy, simple way to keep your lips protected from UVA and UVB rays. Containing natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, beeswax and vitamin E â€“ in short â€“ itâ€™s the perfect healing balm to keep your lips supple no matter what the weather â€“ and now its available in Bubble Gum and Cherry.
As far as my personal experience goes: I received the lip armor in a quick timely manner in perfect condition. We received the twin pack which included the bubble gum and the cherry flavor lip balms. Of course Sophia was first to try them out since they do say they are for kids. So they are hers. Of course she loved them. I tried them out and was quite pleased with them as well. The texture is very smooth when applying and feels really good. This was perfect timing for us because we have been having dry lips and such since we are recently recovering from that nasty cough/cold stuff that has been going around. It feels like a heavy thick coating, like my lips are actually protected, yet in a very smooth soft way. Does that make sense? Another plus I like about this product is they do not do any animal testing. I am a huge animal lover so this was definitely a major plus to me. I fully support this company and their products and can happily say I think you would too!
All Terrain Kids Lip Balm
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ All Terrain
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends March 27, 2011
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review