The one thing I dislike the most about the summer around here in New Orleans is the horrible mosquitoes! Those things will eat you alive like there is no tomorrow. Lucky for me All Terrain was nice enough to send me some of their Natural Herbal Armor Insect Repellent to try as well as offer a bottle up for one of my awesome readers! preview review on All Terrain back in March 2011, so I am quite fond of their products. This time, I was sent a 4oz bottle of their insect repellent as I have already stated to try out. This had come at a perfect time since I`ve been bringing Sophia to the park a lot in the evenings to play around. Unfortunately, it seems like the mosquitoes enjoy the way I taste more than I care for and I hate having to spray myself down with repellent because then I feel gross and sticky. I know you all know that feeling and what I`m talking about. All Terrain Herbal Armor is a highly-effective, safe, natural, DEET-Free insect repellent that uses six natural-repelling oils at 25% total concentration. A patented time-released encapsulation has been clinically proven to be 100% effective for two hours and 95.8% for three hours. Herbal Armor is non-irritating, allergy tested, and safe for sensitive skin. Made for active outdoor enthusiasts, Herbal Armor is sweat and water-resistant for active lifestyles. Won`t damage clothing or equipment.
MANDATORY ENTRYÂ*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: All TerrainÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand. The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you. The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends September 6, 2011 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.