As a mom of a 2 year old, I want meals that are tasty & easy to make.When Jane Doiron contacted me to try out her new book “Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms” I couldn’t be more excited! Not only did she provide a book for me, but she’s offering one to one of my wonderful readers!
First off, Jane is a very nice & wonderful person to deal with as far as customer service. I thought that was a very important note to start off on. The book itself is paper back and is filled with 208 pages full of yummy recipes! Each of these recipes are easy to follow directions, which is very important when you got a 2 year old child that doesn’t know how to stay very quiet!
The secret lies in Jane Doiron’s recipes optimized for make-ahead preparation. You’ll get special menus perfect for freezing, pre-assembling or quick reheating -so that you can plan your family’s dinners when you’re ready, not when you feel pressured and stressed out.
Inside Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms, discover:
- Mouth-watering appetizers like crab melts, mini bacon quiche and sweet and spicy meatballs
- Great-start breakfasts such as cranberry scones and make-ahead coffee cake
- Filling mains, sides and soups including Italian restaurant chicken, pork Florentine, healthy broccoli slaw and hearty chili
- Perfect desserts like tiramisu, mini cheesecakes and chocolate torte
- Much, Much More!
I would defiantly recommend this book to all moms or anyone for that matter with a busy life style!
About Jane Doiron:
Your busy mom lifestyle dictates quick get-on-the table meals, but how do you prepare and cook a delicious meal at the end of your busy day when you are simply out of time and energy?
Itâ€™s simple! Here’s how: Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Cookbook. This is Jane Doironâ€™s cookbook of savory, family-favorite recipes that were individually home-tested and selected. Make Ahead Meals are:
â€¢ Simple to prepare.
â€¢ Simple to assemble ahead of schedule.
â€¢ Simple to freeze ahead.
â€¢ Simple for the whole family to enjoy.
Jane Doiron helps you, a very busy mom like herself, to put a fabulous dinner on the table every night for friends, or just for the family, with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of flavor.
Jane’s goal was to seek out main dish, family-favorite recipes that could be make ahead meals without sacrificing the foodâ€™s taste and texture by freezing. After years of home-testing recipes, Jane has compiled this must-have cookbook with specific make-ahead directions. In addition, Jane includes her best recipes for clever side dishes, flavorful appetizers and luscious desserts. Imagine opening your freezer to pick out a family-favorite appetizer, main dish, or dessert, and all you have to do is thaw and heat it!
Make-ahead meals are a healthy and economical alternative to take-out and preservative filled, pre-packaged foods. With make ahead meal planning, you are making fewer trips to the grocery store, and saving money otherwise spent on unhealthy, take-out and fast foods. Itâ€™s simple. Give yourself a break during the hectic weeknights with Janeâ€™s make-ahead meal recipes. Spend the time that you save outside of the kitchen doing something that you enjoy.
You must be a follower of this blog AND visit Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms and come back and let me know what recipe you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
- 5 entries – Make a Purchase of Make Ahead Meals Book (5 entries for each item you purchase) –I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.Â
- 1 entry -Subscribe to the Make Ahead Meals Newsletter
- 1 entry – Follow Make Ahead Meals Blog
- 1 entry – Grab Make Ahead Meals Button (found here on her blog)
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. –I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Share my articles on Examiner –you get 1 entry for each article you share. You also get 1 entry for each way you share. So if you share one article by facebook, myspace & twitter, that’s 3 additional entries. –let me know the article link you shared & how you shared it!
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (3 entries) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) –comment that you did so & your digg profile link (add an extra entry to this is you did this giveaway also!)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. –You may blog more than once, 5 entries each –these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
IF YOU WIN…
This is how it’s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends January 27, 2010