I love perfumes and body sprays. I mean really, what girl doesn’t? As long as they smell great! Just recently I got a request to try out some new perfume from Harvey Prince. Before now I had never heard of them so I wasn’t sure what to expect. After only a few days of our agreement to a review I received two sample (but generous sized) bottles of perfumes to try. Plus, they’re giving a bottle away to one of you!
I was sent Yogini and a signature Harvey Prince scent. If you were to ask which one was my favorite this would honestly be a tough choice. I find that Yogini has a strong yet relaxing scent where as Harvey Prince has a more fruit-like scent to it. With Yogini you will experience the purifying powers of sandalwood, the age-defying glow of grapefruit, and the sensual warmth of Egyptian myrrh.And with Harvey Prince your favorite ice cream cone on a hot summer day is captured & bottled in an oh-so-sinful fragrance that will leave you & him craving more. au De Creme’s signature blend starts with a cool spritz from top notes of pink passion fruit, and melds with curious rum raisin for aromatic taste. A smooth finish of rich French vanilla & sinful dark chocolate. The cherry on top? Eau de CrÃ¨meâ€™s all-natural fruit and bean essences are sourced from only the finest merchants in France, Italy, and the U.S.
So what do I think? O-M-G! Love it! First of all, the customer service I received was absolutely wonderful, friendly, and professional.Â The time it took to ship my product once an agreement was made was quite quick. The product itself is of high quality and smells just like the descriptions from the web site. So no second guessing if their version of a scent is really that scent, know what I mean? Also, the scent lasts all day. There’s nothing I dislike more than a perfume that smells good just for that brief moment of applying it. No worries here! I honestly think you would love their perfume if you gave them a try. Do I recommend them? Without a doubt! They have a variety of scents to choose from, so go take a look around.
MANDATORY ENTRYÂ*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Harvey PrinceÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) –comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by “linking” this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â –these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says “win it”. Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.